Easter break is almost come to the end. Yet, never has sufficient time to rest well. Although has been enjoying my vacation at somewhere else for the past 5 days, it’s time to do some charity works. Kinda satisfied and happy though, because alas I was surrounded by the beauty of nature once again. Will elaborate more next time. Yeahh! Gonna visit nursing homes & volunteering at Buddha festival during this weekends.
Last Sunday, TzuChi Brisbane organized a 1 day camp for the kids. It was always my favorite task to be a photographer especially it involved CHILDREN. I enjoyed looking through the camera viewer to see the kids’ expressions and the interaction scenes between the kids and their parents. Somehow, it made me smile though I was kinda tired on that day.
I enjoyed observing this small girl and her grandpa. They looked sweet and kind hearted. It made me miss my grandpa too T_____T I hope I could spend more time with grandpa but he is in Msia, I am in Oz. We are far apart
Last but not least, why not try to eat less meat and eat more vegetable for the sake of your health and future? Never try never know! I have been a vegan for more than 4 months and I enjoy being a vegan despite receiving some public critics whenever I say I am a vegan. It doesn’t make me give up on what I believe, in contrary, it motivates me to share the benefits of being a vegan to friends and family. Sharing is caring, never keep good stuffs on your own. Do share the happiness around you
Update more next time. till here. have a great weekends!
No comments:
Post a Comment