Life can be hard at times, but you gotta keep your head held high and stay positive.
Never let anyone bring you down
Lemme tell some short real life stories as I am in the mood for narrating. These 2 weeks would be the battle of time and mental. I could not stop thinking about sky diving, white water rafting and snorkeling in my mind whenever I am studying. All in all, I couldn’t stop day dreaming instead of focusing on my studies. pft. Anyhow, I am pretty excited thinking about those. There is a blogger that I admire since I started to follow about her life of adventures and traveling. P.s I don’t know this girl, but I like the way she travels around the world.
The adventurous girl that I admire of is now in another country far far away from her home country, an Indian country to be exact. I do admire her bravery and her solo traveling spirit. For me, this is beyond my limits. Since the solo one-trip, I promise myself not to travel alone. Till now, other than having sole movie outing, I don’t really dare to travel alone especially in a foreign country away from my normal routes. Anyhow, I do wish that I could escape to the nature. Looking at the skies, hearing the birds chirping, feeling the cool breeze, how serene is that. Personally, choosing the right traveler mates are extremely important. For some reasons, I dislike frantic noise, bossy noise, grumpy noise, stingy noise, smelly noise, lembik noise, it would contribute some burdens rather than joys. Don’t you think so?
Anyhow, back to the blogger that I admire. I do wish she could come back in one piece because I can’t wait to read her latest posts on her adventurous journeys. Awww. how good is that if I could afford to go far far away from the hustle and bustle life and not to mention, the noise and air pollution. Save the world, save myself.
Ok, here is one abstract post that I am ranting about. Till here
No comments:
Post a Comment