19 July 2011

after that, it’s still an empty jar

I am exhausted. This is what I could describe now. However, it couldn’t describe the sorrow I keep deep down in my heart. Somehow, people come and go. We couldn’t control it either. Anyone could be your good friend at one moment and be a stranger at other time. Time could change anything regardless you are at everywhere, as long as you are still alive. even though when you are enjoying your afterlife, things could still change.  your fate. your mind. your soul. your everything.

Most of my friends are going to graduate and leave the comfort Uni life. They would venture in working life in no time. Everyone has started to search their dream job or even prepare everything they could just to secure a job. Even a few of my friends who have 1 semester to go have their goals in their mind. I wanna do this or I gonna do that after graduating, etc. I always stoned whenever listening to ppl talking about their after uni’s plans, because I dunno what I want. Kinda lost but yeah, lost loh. don’t know how to describe further. Don’t know what I really want or should I say don’t know what I really capable in.

shall put those matters aside. Enjoy my friends’ graduation tomorrow. will miss them deeply in my heart. hope to see them again in near future. and not to forget, memories will always keep in my mind. friends are always friends, it’s the matter of oneself on how to keep the friendship alive. Technology so canggih, it depends on u mao or tak mao, right???

okay la, sleep time! IMG_6525

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker