29 December 2011

kaboom!

another random post before tomorrow. well technically it’s another day now. have been going out quite often lately especially walking under the hot sun during day time. it makes my skin color darker and darker. somehow I like to have tanned color to be frank. but of course not that dark like it’s almost black in color.

what can I say? I feel blessed with everything I have. with the ups and downs I have previously, it reminds me to improve my weaknesses and strengthen my EQ. anyhow, there are some unfinished businesses that need to deal which I don’t have the time to think about it right now. hopefully everything runs smoothly as what I expected. well, not really expecting anything, just be good is enough.

kaboom! enjoy life! gotta take care of one’s health too as health is wealth. SO SLEEP RIGHT NOW, I mean RIGHT NOW! it’s not early anymore. *knock knock knock* where are u?

IMG_5638

had a great time with sis on the fresh grass chatting & eating our dinner happily

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker