28 June 2012

Joe Hisaishi. the idol.

Joe Hisaishi has become one of my favorite composers. Merely listening to the enlighten and melodious music could make me tears. I admire his talents, his works, his conducting style, his humble look Smile Hopefully I could attend one of his concerts in the future *dream will come true if you have faith***crossing fingers****

To know more about him, feel free to visit his FB Fan Page or his official webpage.

The music also makes me miss my violin and the joy moment of being able to perform on stage. I would never give up my music never.ever.

Alright, enough of talking. enjoy the music. hope you like his music as well.

1 comment:

空。陵 said...

so do i....haha....i got lots of his album in my computer...love him so much...haha... may be one day we can go to his concert together...^^

eXTReMe Tracker