Hello :) I have decided to revive my blog by writing more posts in the future. I was very inactive in this blogosphere since 2 years ago just because my laptop went crazy. Anyway, I have many travelling stories to share so will try my best to write whenever I have free time or may be when I am stressed. Coz I can write better when I am under pressure or be more expressive whenever I have more thoughts running wild in my mind. I hope I am able to write well after not being active in writing/typing for quite sometime. Do excuse me and please feel free to correct me if there is any grammar mistakes, etc. What I gonna share here is solely based on my experience, my thoughts, what I heard/saw/ate and I love sharing pictures.
Alrighty! The first post of the year goes to ----> Mamutik Island :)
Mamutik Island is one of the touristy islands in Sabah. I was there for my Borneo expedition and earned myself an open water diving license. During my visit, the underwater visibility was not that clear. It could be due to the bad weather as it rained almost everyday in December. Still, I saw many beautiful creatures underwater. Here are some of the pictures. Enjoy!
Attended theory classes
A group picture before departing for the island
We slept on a static basha for a week. We had a monitor lizard as our neighbor.
We love watching sunset. It was so beautiful and peaceful.
Campfire at night
Coral planting
Chilling at the rock side
Watched sunrise on our last day at the island
Our group
Ready to leave the beautiful place
Donny :D
Heading to the next destination
No comments:
Post a Comment