01 November 2007

A piece of mind

I don't know what sort of feeling I have now. Don't know whether should laugh or should cry. I feel a bit dum of being fooling around by people. Some more lately my homework increase till like a small hill. It is unbelieveable that all this things happen in so sudden without any warning. I have lost hope of myself. I don't know what should I do next. It is insane. What the heck is happening now. Kinda blur and wanna punch myself till I am awake. The night is quiet and become lonely every since now then. Morning and night seem the same for me. Friends and good friends seem no different for me as I found out some friends cant trusted. They are selfish and full of bad intention. What sort of life is this then? Is it heaven or hell?? Where is our beloved earth? Have the people shift to Mars? Is eveything can floot? If can, I tend to fly high until can reach the sky, see the senery from top to down. That might wonderful but scary, but I would like to try if have the chance. I wanna share my happiness with my beloved family who always support me and guide me from difficulties. Dad, mum, bro, sis, grandpa, I miss you all so much. Muaks.... Without you all equal without me. I love you all forever. : )

2 comments:

jasmine said...

our life is like hell...
no other things besides books n hw..
sigh

WinnieWong said...

Yeah, everyday just study study study. kinda bored... Looking forward for holiday : )

eXTReMe Tracker