Around 4p.m something I received a call from Chiang Lin. He asked me to go to Sunway. That moment was raining heavily and I felt damn tired. In the end I went there by cab because I promised him to go before. 3 of us shop around and eat dinner at Kim Garry. Sorry guys, I am damn tired at that moment. Pls forgive me if sometimes I am quite quiet.
They said they met with Laura and the secretary(ex-members). When I reached there, we met Cheng Fu. Cheng Fu, you have changed alot in terms of voice, appearance, but attitude I don't know la. =.= It is my pleasure to meet you here.
We met Cheng Fu in Sunway :D
After dinner, I brought them outside the shopping complex to see the view. It is quite beautiful and full of memories there. We went inside the Sunway resorts as well. Everyone felt impressed of the beauty and elegant looking of the hotel's design and portraits.
Ying n me in the Sunway Resorts :D
GCL n me.. wakaka
After that, we went back. Chiang Lin, Mei Ying, it is great to meet both of you. Take care in the future and don't forget this good friend ya XD
6 comments:
u n ur 'bro' again hor? lol...
LOL..
and other friends la...
Don't so perasan la =.=
tsk tsk, ngao lou?
What is tsk o?? LOL
wah... went out wif ur "bro"
haha
yalo yalo...ur "bro" again leh...
sum more go out again....
later lao gong angry o...
wakaka...
Post a Comment