Yummy, secret receipt banana cake =.=
We switched off the light before she came to give her a surpirse. Before that, Ying Xuan and I opened the cake box.
Before the lecture came in, I quickly took the knife and have a few snaps with the cake.Yeah, is my birthday. wahaha.... So Lame =.=
Crazy J7 gals :DWe were happy that day because there was no econ class.
11 comments:
HAHAHA how come looks like u're posting this just for the sake of posting photos and updating ur blog!
m i rite m i rite? lol...
ya lor u damn perasan one. HAIH. peh hwa ar peh hwaaaa~~~
the situation in our class yest is damn boring, 1st time i see ppl celebrate others bday by doin homeworks.
-.-'''
Haiz, yalo. You know la, some of the JPA scholars are like tat de la.
Make the whole situation so dull. =.=
Where got la. Blog is used to express my feeling. I felt silly but happy that day ma. LOL
eh y tat comment deleted de? wat did it say wat did it say???
LOL I'm tat 38 de la.
n lou dao i totally agree wif u~~!!!! HAHAHA CELEB OTHER PPL'S BDAY BY DOIN HOMEWORK!!! TOTALLY NGAM!!!
Yalo, my lou gong and son also agreed. Haiz, it is kinda sad to have such situation happen. Are they bookworms? LOL...
That msg I posted de. I deleted it because of typing error la.
HaHa!!!!!
Talk big oni!!!!
Everyone also do homework!!!!
Only me din do!!!!
Cuz i'm LAZY!!! :-o
Peh Hwa!!!
U R Such a Faker!!!!
Feel sad cannot celebrate ur birthday with the whole class???
Pity u!!!
What to do...
Who ask u to born in Dec??
I think the same thing will happen this year...
Namind..U Still got family..
HaHaHa!!!!!
LOL...
You are the one who always fake.
Always don trust ppl, or you jealous is it? hehe
Me??
Jealous??
Oh...
Don't ever ever think about it!!!
I celebrate My birthday wit cakes ok!!!
HaHaHa!!!
What for i jealous???
Yala yala, Look very gentleman :D
Thank you!!!! Thank you!!!!
I appreciate what you hink about me...
But gentleman....
Sounds so weird to me...
i prefer to be a boy than a man...
Less burden..
HaHaHa!!!!
Post a Comment