Walau, already three days consecutive I played the dance machine. However, I really did not addict with it. Just play for fun only :D
I really cant expect my classmates can be so sot and playful. Even the smartest friend also always joins us everywhere we go. The most funny event happens today is we play ping pong at 12.00a.m. After that we went for yamcha.
Actually today I was very down after knowing my grade for a few subjects. I did alot of stupid mistakes. Geramnya!!! I sure can do well the next time. My promise!!
~Don't cry over the spill milk~
~Take life as a challenge~
p/s: I have been called for interview for the sky adventure club. Yeah XD
2 comments:
aiya, i didn teach u much skating, nice picture btw, i did pretty badly in exam too.. gtg make up for it. 4 CS ady... T.T
and call me to yamcha next time o.0YOU GUYS ALWAYS NVR CALL ME T.T
Post a Comment