29 February 2008

huh? Love counsellor XD

I like FRIDAY!! Yahoo.. This is because I can go home and it's considered my relaxing day since I was in secondary school.

Hmm.. I am not quite sure why nowadays I have become a love advisor/counselor. I have been a listener for around 5 ppl for this 2 weeks. Amazingly, I can guide them till they are quite satisfy with it. However, of cos sometimes decision is not always on our sides.

Me as a PRS does not teach people what to do. It is my job to guide them only. Final decisions are always decided by themselves. Perhaps I have experienced on love stuff, therefore I understand how they feel, what they normally would do.

Guys, no matter how, just don't think on the negative side. Try to think on the bright side. It is not the end of the world when you have lost your favourite pet. You still can buy or adopt another one in the future. Being single is not a bad thing though.
Cut the tree to save the forest if the tree already rotten that can harm the animals in the forest.

If got anything want to share with me, do find me. You can rely on me if only you TRUST me. Up to your own judgement.

~Trust, mutual respect, honest, tolerate and be happy are important for those are in a relationship~
~Appreciate what you have now~

5 comments:

ralph said...

Walau A!!!
pehhwa..u c la..u so good...c,so many ppl find u n tell u abt their problem...
wakaka...
y nowadays so many ppl got lobve problem meh???y juz two weeks got 5 ppl ah???
geng wo....

Anonymous said...

=.=
Sorry I can't expose any information about that.
Love is always around us. Appreciate what you have and never regret ya XD

Anonymous said...

erm... u really is a good counsellor in love... after telling u all my things hor, i feel so comfortable.. haha... miss u again...

WinnieWong said...

Bu gan dang. I just play my role only. Feel happy that can help you. Cheer up ya.

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!!
I miss this....
Is me one of that 5 people???
OMG!!!!
HaHa!!!!
Although din talk much because of the rain...
Thx ya!!!!

eXTReMe Tracker