Today I am quite emo as my acc paper get a C. Besides, I did alot of stupid mistakes for my maths paper. Sob sob. NVM. I would work harder for it. Never give up, PehHwa!
I understand every teacher wants us to get As in exam. It is not A17 but is A20. However, they shouldn't keep giving us pressure. I can't deny that pressure is good for us sometimes. So that, we could motivate ourselves to do better.
Today, one of my teachers scolded us badly. She kept comparing "scholars" with January intake students.
"This type of questions very easy, you also can't score full"
"January intake students just study this chapter for 1 week also can get better scores than scholars. You all already study for half a month and see what kind of result you get!"
My heart is aching now. It is not because of teacher's fault. I do not blame teacher. It's my own fault for not doing my best. I could score better if I work harder. Besides, I sincerely hope teachers do not put too high expectation on us as we(scholars) sometimes could make mistakes too. No one is perfect, right?
After attending the acapbella practice, I feel more energetic. I feel happy as I can sing again by using my true vocal voice and has learnt a few techniques of singing too. However, my throat is still pain. Hope that can recover soon XD
By using only voice as an instrument, the sound produces from each vocalists is damn nice to hear. If got chance, I would record it and share to my friends.
~Share with people is a kind of happiness~
~Selfishness would not bring you far~
3 comments:
haha...you still remember bout Acc
I edi forgot lo. I'm treated "special" summore. LOL
Accapella!!!! I love it!nv regret joining it! wow! awesome!
I like the last 2 lines of words...
Just expressing myself ma.
No matter how, just follow what you want.
Yeah!! XD
Think critically, act wisely
Post a Comment