However, we decided to go to Sunway for distressing ourselves. First of all we went bowling. I am happy because I always score the highest in the beginning of the game. But.. but... My strength loses after a few strikes. Stupid Chee Seng keep distracting me in purpose. Make my ball went to longkang for the first time of the game. Eventually, can't achieve my record.
After that, we went to arcade. The only game that I had played was the dance game. It was so exciting cause we need to coordinate the hands and legs together. However, I managed to beat everyone but not the pro one who we saw during that time. I was addicted to this game as it can be considered as benefited body exercise. After playing, my whole body sweating. This is the first time I go to shopping complex but not for shopping, is sweating. LOL.. But it is worth it...
Later, we went to Halo Cafe to have my dinner. Guess what?? I ordered tea only as my dinner. Now I am suffering the consequence - HUNGRY. If you are familiar with me, you would know why. Cause that time although I am hungry, I did not feel like eating as the food was expensive and also not suit my appetite. Unfortunately, I have to bear the cost of "Winter Love" drink as no one wanted to admit they order this drink. Hence, I volunteer to pay. The total sum was RM 23.90. Am I crazy? I didn eat any solid food but need to pay that hugh sum of money. However, I did not wish my friends to bear the extra cost as they were eat for fun, but not bear the unnecessary cost. Just want them to be happy and satisfied.
At 9.00 p.m, there were 2 male singers on stage. My friends has choosen a few songs for them to sing. Their voices indeed nice. Bravo!!! I really can't "tahan" myself as I had drank alot of water that night itself. Now my stomach is bloated with water. LOL....However, it's fun to hang out with crazy friends as I am the crazist among the crazy fellows. Love the feelings XD
Now my eyes almost can't open. Time to oi oi lo. All my friends, if you are facing any problem that bother you, welcome to find me as you would surprise that I am a good listener rather than a talkative girl.
Good night everyone. Happy Chap Goh May XD
Bless u
2 comments:
u have a lot of similiarities with me....i will do that to my friends also...LOL
Haha... but the difference is you are a guy. LOL.. PehHwa so "lame".
Most important are our sincerity and helpfulness. It would make our life a big differences XD
Post a Comment