Frankly speaking, I was quite disappointed as just few of us who turned up. YangLi, you put my aeroplane. How dare you!! Hahaha...
I didn really enjoy the game cos so few ppl how to play a good game? Hence, I just simply kick the ball as I was too exhausted and disappointed. However, my smile was always there :D If only there were many ppl especially boys, I am sure I would play 100 percent concentration on it. gals vs boys only shock ma. LOL. I still miss the match that I had played with my classmates. That one really awesome and agressive. The boys were not afraid of girls and we all played till so high. But Ex-Chan wa boys?? Not to say they were "geng" but how can they said they don like to play with gals cos this would just wasting their money. SWT!! Hey hey hey, pls don underestimate gals, k?We are human also. Pls look into the mirror before you speak :D
After chatting awhile with them, we all left. This game really didn bring any significant to me. Just feel very normal and abit bored. I hope if there was next time, there would be more ppl who present. Guys, have some sport spirit abit! Sorry if my words are too offensive. I am a straight forward person :D Hope you all don mind.
After fetching WenLi, I don know where should I go. When I reached at my new house, my dad hasn't arrived yet. So, can't do my homeworks. Then, I rang few of my friends to invite them for movie, but they all were not free. Find ppl it's hard. If only got "gula" they will come. Haha.. Hence, I just drove to Jusco and bought a movie ticket-10000BC. Now I only realised if buy only one ticket, the middle seat is always available. Haha..This show was not that bad. It's quite nice but the story plot mainly focus on love. True love? Boy and girl who hold hands and kiss is called true love? I doubt that. True love can never speak. It comes from the heart and you need to feel it but not touch it. Hopefully I can find a true lover after 4 years which can melt my warm heart.
Now I realised that I have wasted too much time in something that was useless. Now only I found out I myself like to see cars especially Ferarri or porsche which can captured my heart and some football news. Liverpool is my idol team especially Steven Gerrard :D
After watching the movie alone, suddenly feel empty. There is no one I can lean to. Be independent bah. Now still thinking at night how? Wakaka.... Draft hasn't finished yet. More shocking news yet to come leh!!!
Well, Sing, Yi n me went for yamcha. So sorry that I was late cos having dinner with my family. We did chat however Sing need to leave earlier. Besides, I met with szeshee them also. Quite shock knowing them were there also. After that, I went home. Qiu Yi stopped by my house and we chat till 2a.m. Can't belive? huh?? I was shocked also. But it was a nice chat. Sorry that I can't talk much and just kept caughing. Ada terjangkit tak? hehe...
Back to college life. HUH? Be happy everyday XD
8 comments:
next time got futsal call me ya~
i feel weird u call me "sing". erm "hui" is better loh. |0|. anyway, very sry coz i hv to leave earlier.
It's ok.
Hehe... ok lo. I called u ah Seng pty ltd. Haha..
Sure. XD
singhui,though u very busy de>??
singhui,though u very busy de>??
Eveyone also busy now le. Haiz
All the best ya XD
Quote:"Now I realised that I have wasted too much time in something that was useless. Now only I found out I myself like to see cars especially Ferarri or porsche which can captured my heart and some football news. Liverpool is my idol team especially Steven Gerrard :D"
Hey hey!!!See luxirious car no useless la!But must see when right time and right situation lah!Means $$$....
And hor!!!Steven Gerrard alway aeroplane kick de!!!C.Ronaldo of M.U. geng!!!22 goal now dy!!!
XD!!!
Hey, see where got need money o?
Internet, magazines and exhibitions got alot la. LOL. hope can touch it 2. Wakaka..
Don humiliate my idol la. Know mu now second seat. But cant underestimate liverpool. U so geng go and kick lo. >.<
Post a Comment