15 March 2008

One day journey

Well, today is a special day for me. Why? Cos at last I come out from the room. Wahaha..

Around 8.30a.m, I took Taylor bus to Taylor school. Without wasting any time, I went to TheWeb to do my stuffs. I felt happy to meet Tai and Nicole there. When seeing them, I felt happy and relax cos they were funny and very helpful. Congratulations to those who score well in SPM examinations last year. For those who did not get good result, don't be sad. The day is still bright and many good paths are available. I would be happy to help anyone. It is my job XD
For those who are busying applying for scholarships, pls visit http://recom.org as this forum would bring benefits to you :D

Today abit unlucky for me. I went to the toilet with my bag and laptop. As you know, my back zip has spoilt, but I put my specs, hp and wallet inside cos no other places for me to put in. When I turn around, "Splash"....
OMG. Then only I realised my spectacle had dropped into the toilet hole. I was shocked as I don't know what should I do. I want to get it back as it is important to me. Hence, I squatted down and pick it up. OMG..... My hands were dirty (brownish) with smell. YUCK!!! Disgusting!! I quickly went out to wash my hands n the specs. Now think back, really feel disgusting. "blush"

After that, I returned to Theweb to continue my work. Luckily I wore cons XD
Around 10 something I went to the bakery shop to buy my favourite Tuna Bun as I was starving. Later, walked to the bus stop to wait for bus. Haiz.... I waited almost one hour but the bus hadn't arrived. SWT!! Malaysia memang BOLEH!!

After reaching Mid Valley, I missed the train when I was walking down the stairs. Haiz.. When I was waiting for the train, I saw a very old foreign Asian couples walking past me. At that moment, I felt impressed. I hope to be like them also, can find true love and travel around the world when in ages. Cool, huh? Must keep healthy from no onwards. Haha..I thought still need to wait 12 minutes more. But it turned out after 45 minutes the train only arrived. "Sigh" When I walked in the train, I felt really stuffy and realised everyone was sweating. No wonder la. No air-cond. Luckily, I need to wait only one more station. When reaching KL Centre, I straight away walked to LRT Station heading towards Bangsar. At that time, Bon bon called me and I missed the train again. haha... Bad luck, huh??

When reaching Bangsar, I tried to explore the place and trace for the clues that given by Melissa. Then waited the bus for a few more minutes. Along the way, I saw many nice and hugh houses/mansions. Personally, I do not like to stay at this kind of situation where when come out from the house, you need to say HI to the dusts, noises and car hons. Is there any peace?

Later on, I walked to HELP College. This was the first time I went there. HMM.. I dislike going uphill and downhill. Somemore, there were many undergrounds in order to go in Help College. Haha.... Really tiring when walking up and down the stairs. But the place like a shopping complex because it full of fast food restaurants. Luckily, Ridzuan does not have all these. No fast food for the sake of HEALTH!!

Then Melissa and me rushing to go to 1U. Bon and his friends all waiting for us. Bon bon, sorry ya. In the end, we watched the Horton... At the beginning, I have no idea what would be the story line. Horror movie?? I totally didn regret to watch this animation movie. It was so damn good and the story line was well-developed. I love it sooooooo much. I love to watch animation movie. So nice and funny. Sadly, I can't laugh loudly as I have no sound to speak out. Haiz...

After Bon's friends had left, we accompanied Melissa to buy a new shoes. She really rich leh. Can straight away use RM50 to buy a pair of shoes. Then, we searched for food. We walked almost the whole building still can't find what food we wanted to eat. SWT!! In the end we went to dunno wat Friday. Sorry cant recall the name. Bon and me crazy taking photos. I also happily snap photos of Bon n Melissa. They were so "sepadan". Shhh.... Don't tell them I say de XD




~So sweet~

After that, we took bus to go back. It started to rain heavily. I was worried about the safety of Melissa. At that moment, I was damn tired. When I was in KL Centre waiting for the train. Haiz.. It announced that all the trains have been stopped because there is some disruption. Hence at first, I waited in the train around 30 minutes. Then we were asked to go out because the train has changed destination to Rawang. The announcements were going on. Every announcement said each train is going to Rawang or Sentul. Seremban leh??? Somemore the person who announced said ppl who are going to Seremban are advisable to take alternative transport. Haiz.. Sure have no train lo..

Thus, I went to my cousin's house. Now I still stuck at KL. I was so damn tired. Sorry guys that this blog I used many broken english. Hahaa.... Happy goes lucky.
Do you believe in me? Trust me? It's up to you. My decision is still and wouldn change. No more relationship for me for this 4 years. My promise, my will!!

3 comments:

sN@iL0810 said...

its really good to see ur blog, can see ur patient and ur great temper control
HAHA, but there is many sweat in ur blog LOL

Ying Xuan said...

the toilet part....yucks!!!!
but do take care of urself in ridz
dangerous to stay alone

WinnieWong said...

I am at home now la. Yesterday(Today) 230am only reach home. still very tired now.

Thx for your compliment. What do you mean by sweat o? XD

eXTReMe Tracker