Frankly, I am damn tired for the whole day. I did not get any chance to sleep before my friend came to fetch me. Well, 3 guys including 1 girl(me) went there to watch National Marching Band Competition. It is NOT KLWMBC which will start tomorrow. I was quite ethusiatic about this event as this was the first time I went to a stadium to watch marching competition LIVE. Well, tomorrow I have Math test and I still went out till so late >.<"Bad gal ya".
Stop crapping! Well, there were 12 teams in this comp which came from each of the state in M'sia. I disliked to watch the first few teams performing, their sound was not prominent and loud enough. I saw 2 persons fell in this event and a few DRUM MAJORS kept falling their baton when they tried to catch it after throwing to the air. Once it happened, everyone just "BOO" them which I personally thought it was quite shameful to make mistake. "Poor thing".
My favourite teams would be Chong Hwa from Terengganu and Nan Hwa from Setiawan. They were great and awesome! Personally I noticed that performers from chinese school were more discipline and "Seragam". I liked their performances very much espeically when they were kept changing formation. So to speak, it was not an easy job to keep playing and marching at the same time. Well done.
Arghh!! I am starving now. I haven't eaten my dinner. We planned to eat before the event but the stupid KL traffic made us can't make it. Huh!! I was damn scare on the road just now as my friend drove quite recklessly. Phew!!
Lelong Lelong!! Who want to watch KLWMBC tomorrow (31.07.08) at 7.30p.m Stadium Merdeka? Do contact me as I can help you to buy ticket. Just RM10!!! What's for more?? You can reach there by stopping at Maharajalela LRT station. The stadium is just on your right. It is as easy as ABC.. See you there.I shall upload some photos in picasa LATER and Video when I have time. Cheers~~~
God bless me for tomorrow's test. Muax.. Good night my darling. Seriously my hubby needs to recharge. Thank you for willing to accompany me through loneliness and happiness : )
5 comments:
My son is participating in KLWMBC with the band from Canada. I hope you will leave some comments and pictures/videos of them after the competition.
Ya sure XD
I missed the competition yesterday, appreciate it if you can post some photos of the team from Catholic High. Heard that they have colourguard team, how was it?
Have you come for today's preliminary round 1?
In my opinion, they performed better compared to yesterday. The balancing was awesome and they were so cool espescially I liked the scene where the major catched the baton just on time and it ended perfectly with tutti.
Well written article.
Post a Comment