This was my first experience in experiencing the night life of the city XD
I always wanted to go to those places just to have a different kind of feelings,
at last,
I can feel it by myself!!
Well, after class,
I went to Sunway to buy some stuffs.
Later on around 6.30p.m,
3 of us went to Bintang Walk.
I have no time to rest once I came back from Sun,
Hence, I was damn exhausted at that moment,
but, with the laughter from all of us,
Once more, I was more energetic and ready to enjoy till the max.
Hence, once we have parked the car,
we kept on walking to search for shop with TV which preferable to have BIG screen
We have found a location which was situated just opposite Low Yat building,
the atmosphere there was quite peaceful and serene.
All the shops there were pub + restaurants.
At first, we wanted to go to a shop which was very soothing to see and hear also,
but
we found out that the place was actually for those who want to find CHICKENS.
Obviously the price would be nice to see,
but pain to pay.
"this one lah"
"what is this one? Sorry I don't know how to interpret Thai language."
"Neh, this one got rice cover with egg one lah. You want prawns or chicken?"
"em..... Wait ah, let me think first." (shit lo, what I want leh? Are the chickens infected with Bird flu anot de-mind thoughts)
Well, once the olympic programme has started,
I was too engrossed on watching it,
I liked the drum part the most,
each of the performances was so interesting and "QI",
I was amazed and kept showing "unbeliveable" expression,
My ugliness was caught on camera! "Busted"
M'sia team appeared early as they followed the no. of stroke of the chinese word,
hence,
there was no incentive to go on watching as the queue was still long,
we decided to take a walk.
our "zi lian" behaviour came to action too.
Moreover,
I was too obssessed in taking photos.
WHY THERE WERE SO MANY MASSAGE SHOPS ALONG THE STREET?
I was bombarded with each of them once I walked past each of the shop.
"xiu jie, ni oi on mo ma?"
If those chicken or duck asked I would know what was that,
but,
those old old uncles or aunties who did the talking.
Who want to let an old or "not good looking" people to urut for you?
We have walked quite a long distance, and ended up in Pavillion.
This was the first time I went to the side of Pavillion where there were lots of pubs and food shops there.
We sighed as we should went there at the first place,
because it was more comfortable and cheaper A BIT.
I just kept snapping photos here and there,
low and high,
but not peeping or disturbing others' privacy of course.
I have my own rules and regulations,
would not luan luan lai dah!!
Sadly to say, each spot I simply take only as it was lack of time to actually focus and relax my fingers.
If I want to take a good photo,
I need time to adjust myself as well as the lens.
So, those photos showing here or at picasa are mostly cacat.
Well, sole to speak, each of us did not feel that we were distracting each other,
nor I was the light bulb.
Naturally, we blended together well and enjoyed each other's companion.
At another side,
I was too happy and enjoyed taking photos so I walked here and there just to have the perfect spot for my hobby.
But,
I never went out of sight from them.
We were always together XD
We hang around there and find another shop with TV.
This time, we stood beside the shop and watched,
when the US team appeared,
the weird thing was everyone "BOOO",
especially when Bush and his wife came to the scene.
Haha...
They were a few groups of different countries' people watching at the pub,
hence, they all kept cheering and discussing about the Olympic,
which made the atmosphere more content and excited.
Besides, we shouted out to cheer also XD
We sat down and terpaksa ordered a drink to show face.
Well, I loved the ending part especially the gold medalist of gymnastic ran on air holding the torch.
As a whole, I liked the fireworks!!
It was damn beautiful.
"BRAVO"
Well, there was a session called "finding missing car".
We have forgotten which floor did we park our car.
Haha....>.< LOL
Reached home at 1 something.
I was damn exhausted but satisfied.
Although the next day I need to wake up early,
overall,
It was a great outing.
I'm lovin it.
Just be a simple and humble person will do.
Add oil everyone.
P/s: photos will be uploaded in picasa. Limited edition pics will not be exposed.
_________________________________________________________
= = = = COMING UP NEXT = = = = =
Secret revealed
4 comments:
u was in the most happening street in KL ma, sure u will found out a lot of things. Actually, there is another street where u can find more chicken there de. lol
the massage is nice one, u should try
haha... Ask someone massage for free can ad. I am broke $_$
:P
happy~
XD
Post a Comment