11 August 2008

Satisfied

Huhu... Thought that after class can have my beauty sleep after being sleepless for a few days.

2.30p.m
"ring ring"
Shih Chung called me.
He asked me whether can help out to shift stuffs for Nomad Adventure in Summit, USJ.
"Ok loh. What time?"
"NOW!!!"
"Em... ok."

6.45p.m
I was back but exhausted.

At first, we went to Asia Jaya to pick up someone.
Then, we headed to Summit.
Frankly, this was my first time to go there although I have been stayed at SJ for more than 1 year XD

The reason they wanted to shift their outlet was because - - - - -
The rental had increased 85percent. WTF!
There were already many empty shoplots there,
plus more shops were going to shift too...
Who do you think want to stay there to "da wu ying"?


Shih Chung's expression and hairsyle were so damn funny XD
When we were wrapping the glasses with newspaper,
I came across with this INTERESTING and FUNNY advertisement.
click to enlarge

What weird thing can you find from the article?
Tell me!! Haha..
JUS DIET.. Hmm... With GREAT and healthy promoters!!!!!

Sob sob....
I have missed the general meeting last few weeks.
Hence, I have no chance to experience different stages of rock climbing.
Although now is exam week for me,
I still volunteer myself to help out,
cos I have nothing to do here.
I very guai dah.. Got do hw! LOL.
Today's spec math test was fairly easy,
but the result was another story.

= = = = = COMING UP NEXT = = = = =
Night life in somewhere (surely not clubbing)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great moment of reading blogs.

Anonymous said...

Your blog is very creative, when people read this it widens our imaginations.

Anonymous said...

Katon, Goukakyu no jutsu.

WinnieWong said...

Arigato.

I bought 12 this no with 1 sen,
and I WON 1 million!!
Why?

Cos I got the cash $$ when I was asleep.

eXTReMe Tracker