Early morning, I requested to go to Yi Poh there to have breakfast. We ordered quite alot of dishes and overall just RM20 for 4 of us. The price was quite reasonable though.
Well, today I watched Alien vs Predator 2. Yes, I knew It was a bit outdated to watch it now. Anyhow, I did enjoy the movie although the screen quality was a bit LOW. I love to watch action movie alot. However, I could only give 5.2/10 rating for this movie as it was not really nice for me.On the evening, I went to city park with my mum and siblings. Because my sis has backbone problem, she has to do stretching to avoid the sickness to be worst. Hence, we did always go there to do stretching. Our favourite place, MONKEY BAR!! Haha... Besides, we purposely bring our SKATING GLOVES to avoid our hands to be pain and rough +)
We were so damn childish till played every of the playground thinggy. Anyhow, we did enjoy ourselve alot.
Mischivous bro. Today he received his music result and he got distinction. Well done. The examiner remarked him that he has a good hearing talent. LOL...
Undeniably, he could memorise all the lyrics of new songs whenever the music is on. It made me feel surprise at first. Last time I was damn dumb if you ask me who sing this or what song is that which are not those really old songs but now I have been sort of influenced by him. Hence, we always sing pop songs together XD
At night, we went to Jusco. Yeah, I knew that this was not a good timing to go there as it would be crowded. Anyhow, we went there for dinner as we were starving. We went for Jonny Steamboat for the first time. WTF! I did not expect the food was so little but expensive. Haha..... Poor us, we just ordered a few dishes and it did not make us feel full at all >.<
I have the intention to go to cc today badly as I have lost touched on dota for a long time since the trials. However, today's attire was not so appropriate as there were lots of "lelaki miang" inside. So, I have changed my mind and come back to see my grandpa. Hope you are ok, I love you gong gong.
We were supposed to play squash today. However, the venue was fully booked. I can't wait to play badly lar!!!!!
Haha..
These are my 2 FAT hamsters that I have reared since April I think. Actually there are lots of babies but then have been given to others.
For more pics, do come here.
Oh ya, when I turn into the junction that lead to my M' house. I saw a few Indians sitting motobikes at the road. Besides, I saw a big pool of "unknown" liquid on the floor.
Once I was back home, I was told that there was a horrible accident which involved a nissan and a bike. It was terrified as I flashed back the pool of "blood" made me felt unease. I also knew that in some day, there would be an accident at this junction which leading to my house as there were lots of Indian or Chinese like to just dash out without looking left, right and then left.
Wake up ppl, look before you cross.
That's why I always very careful and sort of worried when the motorbike is beside my car. LOL... I still remember that last time there was a motorbike just flung up beside me.
Hope both of them are ok. Happy Raya~~~
Now I was back here to crap once more. There was lots of thoughts in me. I shall not expose here. If only you are interested then go there la.
Yiks, my line is so damn cacat here.
Enjoy and let's make this little world be peaceful and full of love.
2 comments:
yer! y u can play thing in the playground?
it's not for u le!
last time i went to play with the swing, then the guard go halau me. SOB!
ss
wakaka.. you are unlucky lo. That time buka puasa I think, saw the guard busily eating =.=
Post a Comment