29 September 2008

Ramblings thoughts

I just got to wake up from my sleep from 5p.m till 4a.m which is now. Damn,I slept so long for the first time after the hectic trial and sleepless nights with nightmares.

These few days I was damn tired. I was so blur till I scratched my car front today =.= Yesterday, I nearly bumped into ppl's butt twice. Luckily I break hard in time. Gosh, what's going on with me? My attention was diverted worsen day by day.

Erm...... Yesterday I slept late but then have to wake up very early to have a test drive. I followed my parents to Kajang by using the Keses highway. Around 15 minutes, you can reach Nottingham University. Isn't it damn fast?

We visited my sick relative. Hopefully he is ok and would heal soon. I lurve KIDS... They are so adorable and shy. I played with them and they tickle me back. So cute.


These are part of the barbie dolls that we gave to them. All these were my sis thinggy, there are not mine. I didn play them before. LOL.... Should I say I have no childhood or what? What? A girl didn play these kind of boogies mean that? wakaka.
I love play masak-masak but not these >.<

After that, I drove back from there. Because the car was new, daddy restricted me not to drive over 100kmph. Btw, the car was so stable till I didn't notice anything although the speed has been exceeded the limit. Later, I went to Seremban with my photography freelancer. We watched Pathology. Erm.... Peter Petrelli(Milo Ventimiglia) from Heroes was the main character. Personally, I did not really enjoy the movie as it was way too cruel and violence. How could they simply play with human's organs and brutally kill the innocence?

Anyhow, though Milo has joined the cruel team, he wanted to give up when his fiancee came to the place. Because of his strong love towards her, he try to kill all of them by burning the place where they met always. Unfortunately, one of the main members hasn't died and seek for revenge by killing his fiancee. Anyhow, he killed him and that's the end of the story.

After movie, I have no mood to shop around or doing anything. May be because I was way too tired. Hence, we went to Seremban Garden to have a just of greenery feel.
Wait, let me introduce my friend's portfolio first. She can design anything, draw canvas, photo shooting on model, events, anything doing with illustration, can find her. The most high paid client that she received before was RM600. Imagine just a newbie in this industry can earn that much of money. Hence, I do a trial run with her by asking her to take some pics. Wakaka...
Hope that I would be a freelancer as well in the end of the year to earn some money for the future. Wait till I have done my own portfolio first. I might be new in photography but illustration and computure design are my main core. Sorry guys that I did not tell out before. Just wait and see.

Later on, we intended to go to Allson or Royal to eat Ramadan buffet but then we were damn full, so we headed back XD

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker