25 January 2009

Makan aje

Few more minutes ahead, Chinese New Year would be arrived. Today I have an awesome reunion dinner with my dearest family and relative at my own house. Every year, we have dinner at home and all the meals are cooked by my another cousin who knows how to cook well.

Hmm.. Thinking about cooking, it would be very fun if you play "masak-masak" or make desserts together with your love partner =)



All in all, there were 2 families eating together. Dunno why, lately I dislike eating much meat for heavy meals. Perhaps I have eaten too much lately or I just have no appetite of eating those. Well, I want to eat more veggies starting from today :P


All in all, happy Chinese New Year to everyone. May all your wishes come true. MOO MOO MOO. Suddenly thinking about you, Mr. Moo XD

Suddenly I feel very happy =)

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker