每当我睡不着,我都会祈祷或meditate,
希望身边的家人与朋友安康。
此外,
我开始有个小习惯。
我睡之前都会先听几次SecondhandSerenade 的其中一首歌。
那首歌,对我来说,很独特、拥有上下起伏的情绪,也好感人。
我不想多说。也很害怕在这里写个人的东东,不想让自己的私事给太多人知道,
想要有点私人空间。
若你有兴趣的话,不妨到我华语小站去看看吧。相信是朋友的都知道我在讲什么。在那里,我可以很舒服地下文。虽然我的语文不强,我会很努力地在学习。
————————————————————————————————————————————
希望身边的家人与朋友安康。
此外,
我开始有个小习惯。
我睡之前都会先听几次SecondhandSerenade 的其中一首歌。
那首歌,对我来说,很独特、拥有上下起伏的情绪,也好感人。
我不想多说。也很害怕在这里写个人的东东,不想让自己的私事给太多人知道,
想要有点私人空间。
若你有兴趣的话,不妨到我华语小站去看看吧。相信是朋友的都知道我在讲什么。在那里,我可以很舒服地下文。虽然我的语文不强,我会很努力地在学习。
————————————————————————————————————————————
To all my outing fanatic blog readers,
I would like to apologize for not blogging about any sport outing recently as I am kinda busy with my stuffs. No worries, do come back soon as I would introduce some great places to you ^^
To all the LEBIH Gang ppl,
I have phailed to organise the Gabai Waterfall trip as I can't do it myself at this moment. I really hope that there would be someday we could organise together but not solely depend on a few people only. I missed those days where we went to Sg Chiling, Fraser Hill, Mountain Angsi and makan together. Hope that our gang would still be active in the future. Keep in touch.
To ppl who are going to climb Tabur Hill soon,
Frankly, I always wishing that I could climb this weird hill someday but I can't for now. This small but mystery hill made me feel that it would be an interesting climb. There was one Raleigh couple who had been staying overnight at the peak during Christmas. For me, I wish to do the same as I am wondering what would be the feelings by then? It sounds cool and romantic. Anyhow, be careful to my dear friends who are going to climb very soon. Take lots of pics =)
To all my readers,
Thanks for willing to click in my webpage. I hope that you would learn or know something from this blog alone. I am not a pro blogger nor a blogger who blogs for the sake of money, I just wanna share my feelings and joy with everyone. For me, sharing is caring. If you feel bored or unease reading my posts, you are welcome to just leave my page as well XD
To everyone,
live to the fullest. Sustain a great life with a great smile XD
Have a great dream ^^
1 comment:
Dedicated to Peh
This is what i know about little Hwa.
She is a very distinct girl .A very distinct girl in terms of personalities and attitute.
From normal observation, you'll found that she is a nerdy lad, with nerdy specs, only have 2 expression (smile and relax). She talk ,but not as much as normal girls chit chating about entertainment, she spokes about her opinion, but always and easily shoot down by other person's view which keeps her quite entirely.She loves to sing, but doesnt have the guts to perform.
Thats merely observation on the surface. Now, lets go in depth into our Little Pei Hua.
Her mind is complicated. She likes to think. She is not as naive as you had seen from the outside.
She always hide herself from others. Hiding her true personalities . Because she knows, a very important way to please her friend, is to not troubling them. Not troubling them by showing her sad face, moody face. Not troubling them to fetch her, to do things on her. Until she runs home from the cinema , with a hand holding a plastic bag of her faivourite camera, old blueish purse and hand phone, and another hand on her head, acting as an umbrella, an almost invincible umbrella, just to not troubling any nearby carowners' friend to pick her up.
She likes to explore.From natural expedition of mountain hiking, backpacking, jungle trecking, camping, to classical indulgence of patronising the MPO. Perhaps, she is tired, tired of the urban city socialising enviroment, where people do not sincere against each other, people act good in front of you but poke you from the behind. Perhaps Hwa is tired from all of this, which makes her turns her direction towards a motherly nature enviroment, where she dont have to face politics, relationship. She makes friends with newly know mates, she makes friends with nature and music. And she married her camera, which capture every moment that she loves.
From the surface, she is easy going. but deep inside her heart, her feelings are sensitives.When she;s with her close friends her expression was not just smile and relax. She have varies expression of angrying, sien, happying, wondering, doubting, boring, thiking, whatevering, sorts of facial movement. You will only have the chance to see this if you are her close friend.
She have different bunch of close friend. College, Band, Mates, Bloggers. she wont share whole stories with one particular close friend.different stories
will be distributed to different friends. Some friends shares her dream, some shares her emotion, some shares her experience.
Hwa, (she authorised me to say whatever about her)is Dr Jekyll ( without offence).
Infront of common friend, she is Dr Jekyll . In front of close friend, she is Mr Hyde. Not a Mr Hyde in a bad way, jst a totally opposite attitute as seen from the surface.
of course when talks about her, i dont really mention about her enthusiast in Photography and Blogging coz its an everyone know things.I dont talk about how she loves her family ,coz its an everyone know things. I dont talk about hows her passion on her band, coz its everyone know things.
She was a perfectionist. Her band must be perfect under her. Her string section must be perfect. well, it does attracted disagreement on the way she achieve her perfection, but the band improved well at the end.
Peh, a little piece of advice, a good leader do not place achievement first. A good leader place her MEMBER first. first to be taken care of is their feelings. care them personally, psyco them, praise them, each and everyone of them, correct them privately so that they wont loose thier face. do not scold them in front of others.
She will fly to Aus, on the valentine, a sad valentine for those who loved her. Well, new life for her is something she lured for. pray and bless her
With Love and bless and coutnless prayers
good bye.
Anonymous
Post a Comment