Well, actually I have many damn posts wanted to post such as the sabah thinggy, friend events and many more. HOwever, I don't feel like blogging every now and then. Frankly speaking, every time when I posted my event, I would feel really tense as I am exposing myself to cyber world where everyone would know my stuffs. Sometimes, things that I have written here might misinterpret by readers which could make confusion. Anyhow, my main purpose of blogging which is sharing is caring still on. No worries, I would still introduce new and exciting places to you guys. Perhaps it might be more words than pics as I am very lazy to upload.
Ok la, when I am free I promise to blog about my sabah thinggy or recent thinggy k?
What you can see now is I am more fond of writing poems impromptu. OK, my poems are not exact the poems format. I just spill out whatever I thought for that very moment. Actually what I have typed all were my inner feelings that might fuss you up guys as for those who are just my readers might not get it, for those who are my closed friends, might keep on guessing but yet don't know the true. So all in all, just take it as a funny worthless posts. I don't mind to have zero readers as long as I am expressing the way I want to, to be myself, that's all. Amithabha.
Suddenly a very old friend of mine,
calling me before I depart on V day,
feeling touched that he still hasn't forgotten me,
climbing Datuk together,
laughing together with whole bunch of crazy friends,
is what I really hope to do here.
Friends are different now,
environment is better now,
sleeping time is longer now,
online time is trying to cut short now,
socialising time is getting longer,
time to listen music is longer now,
I love the feeling of peace,
the feeling of greenery,
listening to the sea level to rise,
rushing to the air with sparkling of mist.
Thinking and thinking is what I do everyday,
feeling that I am growing up everyday,
however,
sometimes I just don't know why I dislike to talk much.
People are selfish sometimes,
what I can do is try to avoid all these,
I am tired of it.
I don't mind to get the dirtiest room,
I don't mind to sleep at the living room,
I don't mind to eat leftover food,
I don't mind to walk to school,
I don't mind to carry heavy stuffs,
I don't mind to stay awake late,
as long as everyone is happy,
I am satisfied,
but I really hope that I have my own privacy.
God gives me a great opportunity,
I really hope that I can make good use of it,
without any second doubt,
my decision would still be stood strongly,
without any regret,
I am who I am,
without become the one that I am not belonged to.
It is so calm, so calm to look at the whole view,
I did not regret to be here,
whenever I am enjoying the days here,
I would think of you and hope that you are smiling too.
Deep inside,
I know who you are,
ok lar,
don't feel like talking it anymore,
life is so wonderful when it is shared,
friendships is always more important than everything besides family,
God, thanks for everything you have given to me,
I shall appreciate it and thanks.
calling me before I depart on V day,
feeling touched that he still hasn't forgotten me,
climbing Datuk together,
laughing together with whole bunch of crazy friends,
is what I really hope to do here.
Friends are different now,
environment is better now,
sleeping time is longer now,
online time is trying to cut short now,
socialising time is getting longer,
time to listen music is longer now,
I love the feeling of peace,
the feeling of greenery,
listening to the sea level to rise,
rushing to the air with sparkling of mist.
Thinking and thinking is what I do everyday,
feeling that I am growing up everyday,
however,
sometimes I just don't know why I dislike to talk much.
People are selfish sometimes,
what I can do is try to avoid all these,
I am tired of it.
I don't mind to get the dirtiest room,
I don't mind to sleep at the living room,
I don't mind to eat leftover food,
I don't mind to walk to school,
I don't mind to carry heavy stuffs,
I don't mind to stay awake late,
as long as everyone is happy,
I am satisfied,
but I really hope that I have my own privacy.
God gives me a great opportunity,
I really hope that I can make good use of it,
without any second doubt,
my decision would still be stood strongly,
without any regret,
I am who I am,
without become the one that I am not belonged to.
It is so calm, so calm to look at the whole view,
I did not regret to be here,
whenever I am enjoying the days here,
I would think of you and hope that you are smiling too.
Deep inside,
I know who you are,
ok lar,
don't feel like talking it anymore,
life is so wonderful when it is shared,
friendships is always more important than everything besides family,
God, thanks for everything you have given to me,
I shall appreciate it and thanks.
ok ok ok ok ok, I felt that I am crapping but not poem-ing. It is a disaster as I am not really immersed in this writing cos all my friends are skype-ing or chatting with their loved ones. So, their voices is kinda distracting me. lolz... To all my loved ones, I really love you all with all my heart. Life is so different if you are appreciating everything you have, thinking before you act, considering others, helping others, loving each other. Daddy, mummy, sis, bros, ying, lian, kiat, tai, gan, qiu, wz, ad, yx, sz, francis n many many many more, miss ya.
Ok, frankly I am not even homesick once. My friends kept asking me why are you so happy, aren't are you suppose to be sad for leaving?? Choy, I am not going to die. Well, hell ya, at last, at last, at last................................................ wohoo =) XD