06 March 2009

no one is perfect

My mind is so confused now. There are lots of things happening around me. What should I do? Sometimes I feel really helpless. I can't help anyone nor do anything. What I can do is just hope that everyone is always fine and would pray for you guys.

Sometimes things are quite complicated to say out nor to describe. It is best to tell through hearts. We always predict our future but we couldn't foresee what would happen the next minute, next hour, next day, next week or even next month. What I could say is to know what happen in the future, we shall cherish every moment we have till the day we see brightness in the future. As we have no more than 100 years to survive, why should we suffer ourselves from sadness? I know sometimes things are unavoidable but we could either prevent it or just pray.

No matter what God are you believing. I do believe that God really exist in our life. We should worship the God and appreciate everything that we have now. We should be grateful to live in a comfortable environment compared to those unfortunate people.

No matter who is having troubles, frankly my heart would feel very very X100 pain. No matter how strong are we in friendships, if you have troubles, I would worry as well. I just couldn't bear to see people suffered whereas I do nothing here. If I could help out, I would help with all my might. But sometimes, things would be better without any help, it comes and goes naturally. I just hope that things work out that way as it is difficult to describe nor to process.

One's trust and mutual respect are very very very important. If you lose it, you would just lose it. People, never give up on your hope and be wise in your decisions. No matter what is it, I, PehHwa would always on your side. Please do not follow my ugly footsteps. Try to beautify it with a win-win situation or happy ending. No pain no gain. Things are not always perfect or should I say no one is perfect. Another thing is nothing is really correct or wrong in some fields. Just try to relax and figure things out slowly. We just can't do things in a disorder manner.

Arghhhh...... I can't bear with the helpless pain here. I just hope that I am the one who suffered but not all of you. People, give faith to yourself. I am sure you can do it well..... Pls don't follow my bad examples. I would like to see a sparkle in your beautiful eyes =)

Sorry dear, got to have rest now.

With love,
PehHwa

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker