Hey everyone. It seem that I am very free hor?? Hell no. Just that my enthusiasm of blogging cannot be diminished =.=
Just now there was one junior seeking some backpacking experiences from me. Hence, it gave me a thought of blogging about my own first experience of backpacking since I have already promised will blog about it someday.
I am a person who prefer to have some privacy. Sometimes things are better not to be said. I would feel stress when blogging here. lolz..... Anyhow, I would love to share parts of my experiences with everyone who are interested on backpacking or would like to plan one for your own =)
Just now there was one junior seeking some backpacking experiences from me. Hence, it gave me a thought of blogging about my own first experience of backpacking since I have already promised will blog about it someday.
I am a person who prefer to have some privacy. Sometimes things are better not to be said. I would feel stress when blogging here. lolz..... Anyhow, I would love to share parts of my experiences with everyone who are interested on backpacking or would like to plan one for your own =)
_______________________
Well, everything started since September 2008 where my trials and final were around the corner. Backpacking has been my wild dream since secondary because I love to travel at the same time not to spend so much of $$. Fortunately, I got some enthusiastic and crazy friends who would like to join me as partners. You know, sometimes it is hard to find someone who has common interests like you.
We did not really plan where are we going to sleep, where are we heading to, etc. What we planned was just to go to these few places (PP --> Kedah --> Perak --> KL).
Without any experience, any clue, we headed to PP on the 8th of December.
Well, we almost missed the train because there was one fella who came late. I almost got heart attack by that time because my dream was gonna crash into pieces. Thanks God the person in charge was willing to let us board the train =)
What we did in the train was makan, talk fei hua, dozed off awhile, laughed, etc... We were quite curious about everything because it was our first time of doing this crazy stuff. Besides, we did not really sleep. I was freezing cold and legs were cramped {save cost is like tat de lar} =.=
So what??? Stay tune if you are interested to know more.
got to cioz before someone is holding a parang aiming to me ><
1 comment:
hahaha.. i wan to noe more laa.. how come so short ar?? haha..
update when u r free ok? study hard~~!!
Post a Comment