p/s: please read really carefully and understand what I have written before giving any further comments. Thx ^^
Wow, I really can't believe that my comment box would bombard with lots of arguments.
First of all, let's make things clear. Ok, if you guys said I am not telling the truth or my sis is lying for the whole stories. Can anyone step out and tell me the exact TRUTHS? Tell me what faults have she done which have offended you guys. Say it out loud to me but not just keep saying saying saying that she has lie for everything whereby we outsider not knowing the truth. YOu might argue that my sis could have told me earlier. But, even she herself does not know what she has done to make you guys hatred of her.
Give it a life? Huh.. Would you or would you not?
Next, good question about why should I interfere in this matter? Why should I? She is my only sister I have and love the most, why can't I care of her? If something serious happen towards your loved ones, would you do the same or just telling her you die then die lar, you sad then sad lar, it's none of my business? Would you?
By just posting in my own blog is considered interfering this matter? If I share a true reported news in my blog about a few girls fighting and one injured badly in school and I say hell ya, they are too childish. Am I protecting the victim as well?
If you guys argue about me overprotecting her. Do I? You mean by posting in my own personal blog, I am overprotecting her? Do I help her to punch people? Do I help her to say foul letters to anyone? Do I? Do you mean I am defending her through blog? Do I? At the first place, did I promote my blog to everyone? As far as I concerned, viewers come and go. They have the options to view or not to view. How could I control them? Furthermore, my always Quiet blog suddenly become so crowded. How could it be happened?
Have you read all my previous posts since October 2007? I did post some of my friends' cases which were far far more serious than this in my blog, but this post seem to be far more crowded. I wondering why? Did anyone help me to promote my quiet blog to anyone? Seriously, my blog traffic has increased lots solely in these 2 days. Anyway, thanks to anyone who promotes my blog.
Back to interfering. To Master, excuse me do I know you? Did I ever excused you before?
If you say I am interfering my own sis' matter, what about you? Are you interfering my blog's thinggy as well? Who are you then?
You claimed that you are angry that someone said about your mom. Should I claimed that I am angry of you insulting my sis as well? Should I or should not? Do I voice it out to you personally before? Do I?
If everything is just about plagiarize issue, just point out every event that she has plagiarize here to make it clear but not just backstabbing people via blogging. If you argue that I am backstabbing you as well via blogging. Well, you could see I cite your website because that is the citation of the quotes of evidences. If not I might accuse of being plagiarizing as well. No? I just copied out all the evidences that I see but not just blindly on hearing. If you argue it is untrue again, pls justify it by stating all the truth statements. I am very willing to hear. Sometimes I might make mistakes as well, right?
Yes, I am away from beautiful homeland now. What I wanna say was the moment of the spammer spammed my sis' blog throughout the whole process, I was on the spot in M'sia looking at it live. If not, how could I know? Do you think I would be so idiot by just listening to my sis and simply accuse people before judging on a few aspects? If I am that kind of person, I would have posted up about the spammer incidents since February.
If I have ever accusing you wrongly, do speak out what I have accused wrongly but not just said all the foul letters here and there. I would be happy to listen to the corrections.
From the whole scenario, I feel really really strange of what is happening now. I am wondering how could a plaintiff and a defendant whereby they merely communicate with each other beforehand would become at a loggerheads suddenly over some funny issues? Tell me tell me? How could it be?
Some might ask does your sis offend her in school? Wanna ask does she?
Does she steal ppl's stuffs?
Does she copy and paste the exact pictures and words from one's blog?
Does she having exactly the same black and white picture as a display picture like you?
Tell me. If she did offend you, do tell me what are there?
To Master again. Why are you desperately trying to defend yourself? Aren't you? Why so serious then? Yea, why should you interrupt on an outsider's blog and wasting your precious time?
Peace out? Really? or by trying to take revenge? Trying to find fault on her?
Some might say did you ever consider your sis' feelings by posting it up? Yes I did. As long as you guys insult my sis, the pain is deeply felt by me. I have endured this pain for quite long ago since the spammer become more aggressive day by day. The production of the humiliation video was really make me sad about you guys which I can't bear it anymore.
My sis is a big girl, so? Do you mean every Big girl can do everything by herself and already matured? Can get straight A just by keep on studying? Can know how to play every type of sport? Can protect oneself from being harmed by robber or natural disasters? Could it be?
If you argue that I have made things complicated. What are there? Tell me. I am damn curious to know. In what way, ladies? Or things have been complicated for you guys?
Some consequences I have anticipated it might be happened before I blog about this such as :
:::::The defendant will keep trying to defend herself in many ways for example,
- influence others to think like them
- try to gain supports from others
- defame more about the plaintiff
- convince people to believe the defendant
- try to find plaintiff's fault and make her/him feels bad
- try to observe the plaintiff's closely and say it out loud once the plaintiff has done anything funny or stupid or cry, etc...
- try to make more people to hate the plaintiff
- By showing evil look towards the plaintiff
- try to gain supports from others
- defame more about the plaintiff
- convince people to believe the defendant
- try to find plaintiff's fault and make her/him feels bad
- try to observe the plaintiff's closely and say it out loud once the plaintiff has done anything funny or stupid or cry, etc...
- try to make more people to hate the plaintiff
- By showing evil look towards the plaintiff
These are only my own consequences examples. Just wondering any of the statements happening now? Pls tell me babe.
Did I ever expected that you would be emo because of this outsider post? Did I? Did you mean if you are not emo at all, you would win the case and keep on saying you are glad of this and that?
Is everything has to do with winning or losing? Gaining respect or not? Having more supporters or not? Making one feel bad or not? Competing who has the best English command? Competing who has the most creative foul letters? Everything back to kiasuness, isn't it?
If you really wanna win win win win, I give you win lar. Jie jie gives you a prize for that k? I lose badly k?
And, did I ever said that I am very matured or childish? Did I? Did I? Tell me, did I? From which statement are you judging that I am a matured girl? Which statement pls?
All in all, my main point is can you please state out all the TRUTHS and FAULTS that my sis has done? I would not angry if you say the TRUTHS but not just keep on saying she is lying.
Just tell me, did my sis ever badmouth about you guys in her blog or mere self-defense? Which post? Which statements? and which exact words and pictures did she plagiarize you? How about did you plagiarize anyone's blog in these million of blogs in the world which people have the same creativity and thinking like you? Did you? Isn't it doesn't make sense. Why should anyone plagiarize your stuff? I have blog about this post first, but you also blog about this matter. Are you plagiarizing me?
Did she ever tried to offense you in the public by saying foul letter, by backstabbing you, by cursing you, by punching you, by showing her middle finger to you, by stealing your stuffs, by pulling your hair? Does she ever done all these before?
Then what do all the quotes that I copied and cited from your blog means? Are you the sole victim? Are there true? Have you ever asked the plaintiff or talked to her about why she plagiarizing you? Have you ever witnessed the whole sense? Are you 100 percent sure that she is plagiarizing you? or all these statements are just your own judgements and self-claimed perasan thinggy? Are you? Are all the evidences solid?
The more I think, the more ridiculous I thought. Just tell me who starts all this hatred and spamming thinggy? If not you, then who? If is it my sis? WHat is it?? Tell me the TRUTHS then if I am wrong.
This incident let me remembered my days in kindergarden. My friends always say a phrase to me :"yer, 为什么你跟他xxx酱好,是不是爱上他了?我跟你说阿,如果你再和他做朋友,我就不要帮你好。我讲真的,我会当你是我的敌人。" After that they would show a bu shuang but extremely cute face and went off. haha. What does “帮你好” means jor ar? Does it mean I don't want to be friend with you?
_______________
Would you only be satisfied and happy
- if she kneel down to you and say "ampun tuanku beribu-ribu ampun.."?
- everyone hates her
- everyone is her enemies
- wait till she breaks down and diagnose with depression
- wait till she is angry
- wait till she cried
- wait till she admit all the faults
- wait till she has no more friend
- blaming that she promoting this matter to everyone
- wait till she disappear in this world??
Anything could happen, isn't it? Who knows? And do you think everyone would be as strong as you? As clever as you? As tricky as you? As brave as you?
"i am truly glad. we know how to have fun and take things lightly, unlike you people who claim to be oh so clever and matured."source: previous post comment
By having fun on a victim who suffered from the consequence?
If you say you take things lightly, then why do you even care what I have blog about this thinggy at the first place? Why are you being so sensitive and mad about this matter? What about if my sis has been excused blindly and being fooled by people, would she feel that way too? Has she ever reacted such a way in your blog? Has she?
The more questions arise in my mind, the weirder I feel. How could this kind of funny incidents happen at the first place? Because of what? Jealousy? Revenge? Envy? Friendships? Competition? Games? As leisure? Having fun over a suffered victim? Tell me. I am willing to listen to all the TRUTHS.
Let's make things easier, can we? But of course I am not helping to solve any problem. I am just outside mar, what I did was just stating out what an outsider thought about this matter.
Firstly, I DEFINITELY willing to apologize upon this matter if I have ever said the untruths stuffs or wrongly accuse people. I am not a kiasu people. If I am wrong, I would apologize. So, just say it out what lie I have told everyone? If I am right, I would not expect anything from you but just leave my sis alone.
Have you ever thought of the victim feelings before? From my observation, this outsider blog might have offended you, so you get angry and trying to defend yourself. What about my sis? Your spamming thinggy and humiliation video, did she ever tried to say foul letters to you like what you did here? Or trying to badmouth you to all her classmates? Has she done it before? Did she? Tell me.
She just weeping silently and bear everything to herself, yet she has been excused by telling this incident to everyone including all the classmates in several classes. Do you have evidences on that? Or did you just simply heard it from a third party like what you have blamed on me? Are the statements reliable?? Any recording that she is announcing the news to everyone? Is it wrong to tell a few best friends about what she is facing?
How about is it wrong if the water gun incident has been told to a few friends and eventually promoted to the whole world? Or every single actions that my sis has done published to everyone to know about? Aren't you promoting my sis not just to your classmates and friends but the whole world about her?
____________________________
All in all, what I want is just the truths but not lie. If my sis is lying to her OWN big sis, just tell me the truths. Don't ignore or saying any foul words anymore. If you don't want to reply saying the truths, there would be more misunderstandings in the future. Just say it out everything if you want things to be clarified and in honest way. I believe all my sudden "anonymous viewers" plus my loyal readers would like to know the truths. Just speak it up to me.
I really don't hope this incident would spread further more to the ears of teachers or court judge. You might not knowing what law is. But case law can be a terrible nightmare if you continue saying without clarify the truths if things become more serious.
Just tell me the truths but not about defending anymore. I would not blame you if you do nothing wrong. Perhaps my sis did something wrong as well? Who knows? Just tell me the truth. My sis would like to know what faults has she offended as well.
If you wanna blame on everything, you can just blame ME on everything. I am willing to bear the consequences but not my sis please. Aren't you all are secondary friends? Didn't you guys perform together, organize farewell gathering, attending camp together before? How would a friendship become like this? Why not everyone of you be in good terms and study hard together to achieve good result in SPM whereby it would affect your future destination? =) Easier said than done, hope all of you would resolve it in good terms.
May be I am an uncivilized human but I am sure everyone of you is a civilized human being, right? So, I expect you guys would know how to solve this problem in a civilized way, am I right? Jia you.
God, please bless everyone ^^
*p/s: Sorry for typing a freaking long comment. If I offended anyone again, sorry. If this apology is not enough, just tell me what should I do then? Once again, I would like to clarify my inkelish is very poor winnie the pooh and lousy. Sorry for any grammama mistake.
"Father, forgive them, they know not what they do." (Luke 23:34)
With love,
pehhwa
hop hop hop~~
pehhwa
hop hop hop~~