05 May 2009

Just be who you are

IMG_57572

Feeling really cold nowadays without any thick sweater and heater. Sometimes, I cover myself with blanket like a “pangkali”.

The above pic was taken when I was descending from Mountain Kinabalu last December. It was freezing cold like what I feel now. I started to climb to the peak at 2a.m just to watch the sunset at 6a.m. Hence, my partner and I have to climb the rocky hill totally in darkness. When the sky was bright, we were amazed that we had actually went through all the rocky mountain and sloppy hills. It was a great mental challenging experience for me.

Don’t ask me why I have this stupid idea to fly alone to KK just to climb this mountain as I have no idea at all. I didn even build up my stamina after my finals then already cioz to there =.=

p/s: Be who you are but not following what others would react, languages that they use, expression that they show, words that they describe. You are truly a unique person when you are you. However, ………… =’(

Argh.. I am way too lazy lazy lazy.

Cioz. *shivering like hell*

1 comment:

-=kay=- said...

nice photo peh hwa~~!!
really really like it.. ^^

eXTReMe Tracker