14 May 2009

Vocal

A quick update from me.

Yesterday was a quite happening day for me. In the first half of the day, I went to lectures and tutorials as usual. In the evening, I walked to school again to attend choir rehearsal with orchestra this time. I had my green apple as dinner and eating it when I was walking to Uni and was listening to great music along the way. The feeling was really syok and calm. Lovin it.

Sadly this time there were no percussions and harp along. While looking at them playing professionally, my heart sunk. Instantly, I missed my first hubby in M’sia. How are you now? I guess no one ever touch it anymore since I left =( I surely would bring you here next time. Take care yourself first ya.

Singing in a group with live orchestra as accompaniment surely is a very different experience for me. We have to stand behind the orchestra and this made me have some difficulties on looking at the conductor and my scores at the same time. Besides, I still have some Latin pronunciation problems but I am excel in Japanese *cough cough* We have to sing 4 hrs non-stop and this made my vocal cord cacat a bit. After singing I realized that I have difficulties on singing low tones as I kept on stretching for the damn high tones =.= *scare scare leh*

I was satisfied that I have resolved my MSN Messenger code error problem myself. All the time, I seldom online or were using cacat ebuddy just because of the stupid error. After I have done some magic referring from here and there, I succeeded. Yay =)

Once I went online thought of wanting to finish my assignments, a few great friends approaching me. I was glad that they still remember me. lolz. A chatted with me with skype. I wanted to hear A’s voice, but ended up both of us sang together over the screen. I did enjoy chatting with A very much and felt so damn relaxing when singing with A as I seldom sing solo in front of my friends. If there were no exam and assignments coming up, surely we will chat till forgetting the time. B approaching me but I ignored B as I was busy at that time. When my comp was dc, B had appeared offline =( Mana u?

I half facebook-ing, listening to music, half-chatting, half assignment-ing and half browsing around at a same time. Pening kepala-nya especially after singing for 4 hrs non-stop and that time was already 11p.m when I were back from there. Anyhow, I said to myself that I must stay awake to finish the damn sienz assignment.

I even discuss photography skills and techniques with C. Oh no, C was really informative and we exchanged information on what we knew. Certainly it was a great chat. My next target is to buy a diffuser and a tripod is a must must must for me before July.

Basically my days ended up in chatting rather than doing my assignments. I slept at around 3 smth and woke up at 8a.m for blogging before going to Uni. lolz.

IMG_1884 Aiya, the poster blur jor. This was the poster for my first ever concert in Aussie ^^ The sad case was there was no friend wanna support me for this concert once they knew it required entrance fees =’( I hope papa, mama and close friends could attend but guess that I can only see all my other choir friends hugging with their parents, friends, bf/gf happily =’’’’’’’(

Ish, never mind lar. I am proud of myself that I could perform on the stage here. It is a good experience for me, so appreciate it.

IMG_0908Yesterday once I spotted the “Sweet Valley Twins, Jr and Senior year” fictional books instantly I bought it all. wtf. I love and used to read Sweet Valley back in Secondary school time. I bought each book only for $0.20. OMG… If converted to RM, they were only around RM0.55 for each book. I bought it not only because of the pricing, after rereading it all, I would just give it out to people who want it without keeping in my bookshelves for nothing.

IMG_0910Belum habis baca lagi masih beli yg baru =.=

Yea, I love to read mystery, action, magical and romance novels. But nowadays seldom read any fictional books unless during leisure time.

IMG_0912

Aha, crap too much jor. Got to walk to Uni now. Take care everyone. cioz…

p/s: Today there would be a promotional singing publicity at Garden City, pls support us and feel free to come ^^

6 comments:

空。陵 said...

wow..nice le...can play with a pro orchestra ...i think i must be an unforgettable memory and experience? can i ask ... how u get u inside the performance in the beginning de le? is it they having a interview or ur sch got this society ? haiz..hope my collage also something like this..but unfortunately it don..zzz.
but anyway i think u sure will have fun there... good luck and all the best in ur first performance over there...^^

Nick Chang journal said...

next time u can use www.meebo.com to online.....tis is better than ur cacat e-buddy...hehe
take care ya...

True Loves said...

great job sis. i really wish i can join such concert. so pro ah..sweet, can perform with professionals !i LOVE singing too.. we did improved a lot but still not yet reach ur level lah. teachers ask whether u wanna become cw's coach when u get back.. -.-! hahaha. coz they know u joined choir in australia, so sure improved and became pro lah. don't forget to teach me vocal ya!
Don't worry sis, someone did sayang ur hubby^^( we can send it to u) and we really wish we were there at the concert. we miss u. did u record ur concert? take care urself, don't fall sick!

love,
silly sis.

True Loves said...

we all, sister, brother and parents feel so proud of u even though we were not able to attend but we were able to feel how u were performing at that moment even though we were at m'sia. our moral supports and emotional involvements were enough to propel you to excel in ur performance.

love,
mom and dad

ShyuanT said...

hey, congrats in making your way to perform in Aussie... haha...envy your abiltities in able to do so much in sunch a short time...Anyway, Sweet Valley series ROCKS!!! Love them...
btw, I guess you'll be guessing who I am rite? I'm in the band who used to be your member...haha... Take care and all the best...

WinnieWong said...

> Hon Fai- It is part of a society in my Uni but it is opened to public. So basically older generation is more than younger generation. haha. Yes, we do have voice placement. Here, they do not arrange your position according height but voice and balancing. Thanks ya =)


> Nick Chang- Thanks for the suggestion =p


> Sis- Aiya, I am not pro at all lar. Just sui sui jek. Wow, haven't even thought of that far yet. lolz. Take care and jia you in ur national comp.

>mum & dad- Yea, thanks alot ^^


>Shyuan- Of course I know who you are =) You are one of my fav members. Thanks for ur compliment and yes, SV rocks!! Take care too. hugs.

eXTReMe Tracker