Well, do you still remember the previous post where I was talking about wanting to eat nasi lemak?
Yea, here you are.
Whenever during exam period plus I am away from home, surely my “cari makan” attitude will be worsen. If you are interested, you can click back last year posts and have a look where I used to cari makan back in Taylors ^^
Well, normally when people stress, they either tend to eat more junk foods or not eating anything at all. Me? I can be both but I seldom eat junk foods when I am stressed. I love to eat good food whenever I feel to regardless much time or cost needed as long as it is at a reasonable budget. But if the food is not up to the standard, I would feel very disappointed.
Yesterday was my turn to cook again. I was really excited when “nasi lemak” this idea suddenly struck in my mind. Hence, I went to the nearest grocery shop to buy some ingredients which included garlic, pandan leaves, oil, coconut milk and anchovies.
This was my first time in preparing nasi lemak and I have no idea on how to cook the nasi lemak rice at first. Hence, it was white mice EXPERIMENT time =)
My eyes were instantly watering when I put the sambal paste onto the pan ~.~
Hopefully I would get myself a blender next time so that I can make my own Sambal =D
These were the Dark Chocolate Muffins which were baked by one of my friends. Kinda delicious =)
My breakfast for today – HOMEMADE EGG TARTS plus love shapes =)
XXXXXXXXXX
Well, actually yesterday I have done the above lame pic in a short period of time, so everything is cacat x_x
This idea has been inspired by my friends and flickr buddies.
The theme is “Sustaining a Long Distance Relationship?”
As we grow older, our path would be differ from others. Some might be going to oversea or other state to study and people could change as well. I am just wondering how a couple sustain a long distance relationship. Everyone has their own needs and affection. When both of them are separated by distance, would there be a barrier for them to communicate and show their affection to each other? Of course advancement of technologies has made everything become easier, yet there is still a different between cyber and real world.
I am sort of a down to earth person, when knowing that some of my friends have broken up with their partners, I would feel really sad. Beforehand, what I could see is they are really intimate and loving each other. But when distances become an obstacle for them, their relationship tend to become more casual and uncomfortable. In the end, only tears and sadness left behind. Of course I am not saying every couple would end up with sad story. But from my observations and free antenna, these kind of thing do happen frequently.
From my own point of view, when a person starts their life in a new and different environment, undoubtedly they would have new friends and new goals. This indirectly might influence their perception or they would become more obsesses with what they are doing and this in term might neglect their own partner as their partner is not by their side visibly when they needed. Well, psychical touch like hug, kisses are essential to show more affection rather than just typing “I LOVE YOU” on every msg, do you agree? Another point is that either a partner is kinda DESPERATE with love. A guy friend of mine who is studying at Adelaide has mentioned about his desperation to me,
“To be single is not bad at all, but to be single for a long time is not good.”
I was kinda shocked when he said that. Well, I have no comment on it as I do enjoy my own life although sometimes loneliness might overpower me. Anyhow, family and friends are everything to me. There might not be many true friends I have, but I do appreciate every friend as they are truly important for me in life. Without them, my world would become gloomier and solemn. This is why I cherish friends that much even though I am busy or whatsoever.
Well, I have never encounter LDR before but hopefully I can dig out some answers as I feel deeply curious about this phenomenal. Undeniably, I love to discover things that are related to universal, culture, relationships when I feel to. But I have to forget my dream of being an anthropologist =(
Last but not least, let's BUKA PUASA.
3 comments:
love it~
your self made nasi lemak looks delicious...xD
>Ning jie and w.p - Thanks =)
Post a Comment