I am way too lazy to see, edit, upload and delete piles and piles of pictures in my comp. Plus, kinda lazy to update my blog as well =.=
Well, have been digging into all my albums in my comp and found out some random pics which would like to share with everyone.
Well, at first I thought of uploading videos of me and my singing group sang for Sem 1. However, I was really lazy to edit the hugh file. Next time lar.
_______________________________
Now, seriously I am really nervous. I feel honored that there are people who appreciate my photographing skill though I am just “half baldi” only. I have been thought of being a freelance photographer long time ago. This time might be a great chance for me to kick off my dream, but, I am still kinda nervous =S Anyone can help me to kill all the butterflies in my stomach?
When I see people who are having more advanced equipments than me, I would start to panic because my lens especially couldn’t zoom really far. All are standard thinggy cos no money to upgrade. Anyhow, I believe I can do it no matter what chapalang camera I use. Give some support k? lolz.
I must thank Dad for giving me a wonderful birthday present last year. If not, I could not realize that I have great interest in photographing ^^
Before the winter break, I came out with steamboat this idea and these were all the food that I have prepared by using rice cooker to cook everything with soup. Nice nice ^^
Well, the above brochure was done by me for English studies when I was in Taylor 08. Apparently, music does help a child in cognitive development. So, all the “papa mama wanna-be”, do motivate and encourage your future children to involve more in music thinggy.
Ever wonder why my nickname is Petai? Well, it’s actually really simple. Since I was in primary school, my friends like to call me “wong PEK hua”. Later on, don’t know how on earth they have changed it to Petai and created a song for me too. “Petai lama, 收旧Petai, Petai lama” was the song they created =.=
Well, these were the pages of my 纪念册. Miss those moments very much =)
This pic was taken at Batang Benar train station when I was waiting for the train and was wuliao-ing.
This poor dog was cute but sadly its body was full of fleas and disease I guess. Awww…… Taken when I was in Kuantan with my parents =)
Cute boy was happyl after receiving ang pau obviously not from me, but was from my mum =)
Spotted two small peanuts in a big shell. 人不可貌相。
A beach in PD. Miss this place a lot as whenever I am the tour guide, I would bring my friends to this place. Guess that not many people know this hidden and quiet beach. Better don't as littering would be lesser, right?
Ok, really random this time. Chat with you guys till next time. Tomorrow would be another day with all the pros and I am the only noob. wahhaa.. lolz.. Have some confident pls. wtf.
Yes, I can.
No comments:
Post a Comment