22 July 2009

waves, birds, panflute

When I feel like crying, I would always like to write anything that I think or feel at that moment in words on paper or in my own private blog. But today, I feel like sharing.

Uni life would be starting on next week, kinda looking forward to it as wishing time could pass even quicker. Sometimes, I feel that I am stuck in nowhere.

Yea, today I went for Choir rehearsal. Started to feel kinda stress because those Italian, Neapolitan pronunciation really confusing me plus with the freaking fast rhythm & high pitching notes. Concert would be in less than 3 weeks, hopefully I could cope up with that.

Well, have been reading a few of my friends' blog about their romantic stories. Seriously, I feel touched with their fascinating love stories especially when both of them are currently apart geographically for a long time. They meet only during sem break and this has made their love relationships build even stronger because they know what appreciation is. How lovely they are. Even famous bloggers such as Kyspeak and his gf are in the same situation.

Yea, I admit that I do admire and sort of feeling jealous. Sometimes, when you feel lonely, you would want to do lots of activities to occupy your time. But after all these activities have over, you are back in square one.

This doesn't mean that I should find my partner. I miss my family and dear friends badly. I need their care, who doesn't? Things that have lost in connection make me feel more sorrow.

Thinking back, things are actually very very simple. Why that would be the ending? Pretty hard to describe, talk, express.

Today there was a graduation ceremony in Uni. As I walked pass every corner, I could see people who were wearing black hat and coat walking happily with their loved ones (family and friends). Hope that all my loved ones including besties would attend my graduation in few years times. Could they? T_T

Papa, Mama, siblings, all my dear friends especially Sapo, really miss u badly. Hope that you would take care of yourself.

Couldn't continue...........

Youtube doesn't work,
Facabook uploading thinggy couldn't work well,
Don't have tripod to continue doing my own stuff,
Don't have someone to talk to,
Don't have true kakis to hang out,
Don't have your even one hello ever.

----------
--------------
-------------
--------------

<-o->

6 comments:

haru90 said...

Erm, actually i have followed ur blog since long time ago, bt didn't leave any message here yet..
I dunno u still rmr who am I, but tats nt the main point.
Wat i wanna say is, u r really a tough girl.Gambateh!!

Anonymous said...

haha...i hope i am the sapo..

sergeant_Roy said...

Salam to dear sister Peh
Sad to acknowledge your phethatic situation .your situation was well experienced by ancien chinese until a poem was made to describe your feeling.

"独在异乡为异客,每逢佳节倍思亲。
遥知兄弟登高处,遍插茱萸少一人"
by 王维的《九月九日忆山东兄弟》

Lucky Parents have you to miss them, luck siblings have you to care them, luck sapo have you to remember her , and lucky yourself have many of friends to miss you ,including me

SOMETHING PRACTICAL-
Good way to cure lonelyness without bugging others are
1- Drink Beer
2- Make new friends randomly
3- Call (if you have enough credit)
4- Receive call (if they have enough credit)
5- compose (poem, music, artistic works)
6- plan something (gathering ,or something great, like this -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VQ3d3KigPQM
7- go grab a train and stop no where and take a good walk to explore new places
8- addict to a computer game
9- SLEEP!!!!!! (it helps hell lot)
10- sit down and think philosophical issue - how great is the universe? what is MORAL and standard ?How to please everyone?

Hwa,
Sad , lonelyness is something essential and a must-go-through so that we appreciate "happyness" . Without sad,or lonely there will be no happy,

I wish you all the best and pray for your health and hope that HE will takeaway your sadness and lonelyness by giving you happy!

Former ChoirCoach
Zee

-=kay=- said...

hwa,

really glad to see tht u r active in queensland.. at least ur time is well-filled with healthy activity.. =)
dun be killed by loneliness.. everyone has it now bt we'll go thru it together~~!

always ur friend,
may ker

WinnieWong said...

>Haru09- Of course I rmb. Thx gal, u are tough as well.

>Ying- =)

>Roy- Wow, good tips. thx ^^

>Kay- Yea, let's go through together my friend.

Thx alot. You all meant a lot to me.

Dora said...

sha po.i will always support u de.^^
miss u.^^

eXTReMe Tracker