There is another exam on this coming weekend yet I have no motivation to think, read or memorize about the concepts, theories or whatsoever =(
Let me scribble some more. wahahaha.. I just couldn’t wait to have holiday now. Gonna see bright shining stars in the night, listening to birds chirping, totally engross myself in the world of greenery and yea, I haven’t been to any farm before. Really looking forward to it sambil on duty for the days. Wanna snap snap snap all the wonderful scene =)
Plus, can’t wait to see the beach for the 3rd time, gonna see batman and superman soon and yay, food food food.
Ok, I am super engrossed with my own world now. Just couldn’t stop thinking about Malaysia cuisines. Argh… rindu akanmu sedalam-dalamnya. Saya mau roti canai, kuih kepet, Raya kuih, kuey teow, fish head, nasi lemak, etc…. Tiada negara lain yg dapat gantimu. Kau 独一无二 lolz.
CUT CUT CUT~~~~
Dunno why facebook adv is becoming insane nowadays. It spam my webpage and all I can see are just black and white dots especially at my highlights column yesterday ==
Yea, the fancheck thinggy might having virus, so be cautious ppl. Can’t blame anyone geh, cos the application itself automatically tag ppl once they clicked on this “GAME”.
The short video clip below was a lame thinggy. It is really odd to see someone you know dancing like dunno_what_should_I_say. It was just one of the easiest routines for the day may be cos the movement was slow (wk 4). Well, could you see who was my partner? Haha.. He was so hugh but we managed to co-oporate pretty well. BUT BUT BUT, I felt so weird touching his belly for the first time =S
Ok, got to oi oi liao. Nite peeps. Hungry now tim @.@
KAMPAR 炸料, I MISS U SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment