Seriously I am too sick of studying. I just realize that I usually would not try to fit everything in my mind one day before the exam. Done is done, just do my best tmr =)
That’s why you would always see me updating my blog during exam periods. lolz
Last Sunday, I went to Qums’ rehearsal at a Ulu place (Scout, girl guide camp site). I was suppose to go on Sat but having 2 exams on that day. So, ended up become a dead corpse at the following day due to over-exhaustion. Thanks Joyce for fetching me to the venue =)
First thing I saw when I arrived there
Break time and everyone was singing freely for fun
We sit here
My new friend, Syah who was from M’sia as well and studying Master under Mara. It was pretty amazing that he was interested in joining this choir as most of the songs we sung were about religion. Me either, lolz. Because of what? Interest lor.
The following pics were taken from one of the choir members. I have missed out their social “drinking” party which was happening on Sat night. They looked lovely with different costumes ^^
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
This pic was us rehearsing before our real performance during the night back in one month ago. Can spot where am I? Lolz.. The cymbal in front of me memang bising sgt =.=
Sem 1 Camp 2009
__________________________
My old phone that I am still using as a “Walkman” whenever I am out from my house. Well, I wanted to include it in the last picture but phailed as there was no designated column that I wanted to fit in the pic.
My theme of the pic is about “receiving your short msg and wishes have made my heart warm” something like that.
======================
Still remember this pic?
I mentioned about being over confident was not a good thing.
Well, the above pic was taken when I was waiting for my exam last week and this time I shoot my own legs =.= And so happen that it was the similar posture and same colour slippers. haha. Am I being over confident?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Yesterday, I attended a Tzu Chi seminar hosted by 黄思贤师伯. He was the “legs and hands” of Master Cheng Yen for 20 years until now non-stop and have been travelled to more than 60 countries to help the victims in different disaster situations. Personally I admire him alot as his determination of helping people without giving up on trying have inspired me although he was much older than my parents. He looked not old at all and strong as well. 真的好佩服他。The most influence sentence that made me wonder awhile was “实际地自己亲生去体验好比只靠目视、听觉与念经来得可贵” (Experience life with your own hands and mind are much better than solely depending on looking, listening and reading book). It is true also as if you don’t experience or indulge yourself in the real-life experience, you would never know how the creator of the book think at the first place. Jing-Si aphorism is not a bible book, it is an understandable, adaptable real-life principles and behaviors that Master Cheng Yen herself has actually experienced and succeeded in adapting them which she is kind enough to share with everyone. Those verses are always happening in our real-life, but we tend to forget always as greed, desire and lust are easily fill up our mind sometimes. Personally, I would call it as a “motivational guide” for me to think about.
This baby was extremely cute and friendly. He was not shy at all. Whenever I started to approach him, he would just keep laughing loudly. How cute he was =)
My dinner yesterday – Vegetable Sushi Roll
Last but not least, bye bye everyone. Tmr exam jia you!
No comments:
Post a Comment