01 September 2009

=D

I guess I have sort of use to it without having internet connection at home. But the bad thing is I would be outdated and lost touch with the world.

One week without viewing my blog page, log in flickrs, etc were driving me crazy at first. Slowly, I adapted the situation.

Cut the crap~ x.x

Happy belated birthday, Malaysia. I miss u ^^

Exams are coming pretty soon, yet I am unsure about my capability on taking the tests.
Yes, I am damn stress recently. Not solely on exam but on other stuffs as well.

During this whole week, I have finished watching the "overdue" Heroes S3 and Gossip Girl S2. Currently, am addicted to Prison Break and hopefully I could finish watching all espisode as soon as possible. lolz.

Have been thinking alot alot alot this whole week before I sleep and whenever I am free. Mainly about "life", "principles", "myself", "morality", "human's behaviour and trend" & "humanity". Yea, It might sound kinda odd, but I am really serious about them. Would further elaborate there.

Till here. Take care everyone. Love ya.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker