Argh!! I am too lazy or should I say I couldn't absorb anything more. It's enough for the last minute readings. Tomorrow's the exams, just try my best and do it!
Wanted to sleep but phailed, so hand gatal wanna blog cos this is the only way for me to relax. dulan.
Just posted a blog post in my live space after not touching it for more than 8 months. Looking back to my old posts, it was kinda amusing, naive, stupid and silly. Guess that I used to write "emo poems" there long time ago. Now, when I intend to write a poem, there is no more inspiration for me to do so or else it would become a pile of trash.
When I can online, I intend to sort out all my "overdue" pics although having exam on the next day.
When I can online, I thought of lots of funny and silly ideas on picture and video editing but I have no time to practice it.
................
When buying groceries at Chinatown, bumped into my friends who worked in a Vietnam restaurant as a waitress.
I planned to have a surprise birthday celebration for my housemate. So, we bought a “ready-made” caramel cake plus putting some chocolate topping wordings on it.
Well, I don’t really fancy of formal celebration. Still remember last time when we celebrated for Jasmine Khoo’s birthday. We switched off all the lights and I ran to her room and knocked the door acting to have an emergency case. But the plan PHAILED as who would be so silly not to know what would happen next.
So this time, I changed my tactic. Having all the lights switched off, I went to the kitchen and knocked down a chair with me lying on the floor and screaming for help. lolz.. It would be more real with sound effect of course. And my housemate really shocked after I called her names for help several times. Once she came out from her room, we sang Happy Birthday song to her =D
The next day, we have another birthday celebration for the birthday girl at a Korean BBQ restaurant. It was a buffet style and cost me around $26++ if not mistaken. Wow, tat was expansive as I ate not much though x.x
Guitar as a birthday present. Wow wow, damn cool man
The food. Yum Yum
My friends claimed that it was “cow’s tongue”. Oh no, I actually ate a small small bit. *guilty*
xxxxxxxxxxxx
Well, today I have wasted plenty of time watching 15 Malaysia videos and some videos which were directed by a famous Utarian who has won plenty of awards due to his talents in broadcasting. Now, he is one of my primary sch friend's bf. The short films he directed are so meaningful and even now he begins to shot documentary films.
Personally, I always wanted to do this kind of story filming but no resources, no helpers, no skills, etc... Haha. Hopefully **
The below video has won the title of "10 minutes NCA edition Winner of Astro Nextgen Contentpreneur 2009"
This film also not bad
OK, the following picture would look really stupid. haha.. We played with our hairs by randomly tie up our hair into a weirdo looking style after the party =.=
My friend was so cute ^^
Exam exam, faster over. After that, no rest also but I want it to be happened soon. Can’t wait for it =) Gonna be a busy gal again after exam period. hohoho
exam all the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment