休息是为了走更远的路
Tired of facing my dull webpage and crazy lecture notes. It’s time for me to have some break from the cyber world as well as be a crazy me once more (hopefully) which have been “terpendam” for a long long time ago. Berkarat adi. *ayat tak lengkap & cacat
Wohoo, totally in holiday mood now although knowing that my eyes would become more “panda-like” within this week.
I have always wanted to blog about food and travel stuffs, but was unsure how to start with. Last year, I have actually started a webblog about food and have posted up roughly 10 posts in it. But, after considering it was not worthwhile to do so, I deleted it =X
But I will still continue blogging about my travelling and dining stuffs in my blog, perhaps in more details now? Obviously I will mix and dress them with Salad lar, mayonnaise lar, peanuts lar according my real-life experience. That’s my style. Well, wait till I am back and let’s see how.
Take care everyone. There are tons of overdue posts and hopefully I could catch up and be on par with the time series when I am back =(
p/s: Melbourne, Sydney and Adelaide friends, be patience ya, surely I will post and upload all the pics of Winter Break holiday. Sorry for the long long delay =S
pp/s: Have to leave in less than 2 hrs, but couldn’t figure out what should I bring besides camera =.=
PEH
No comments:
Post a Comment