24 September 2009

Sandstorm in Australia

Yesterday when I was walking out from the library, I was astonished to see the sky in yellow and orange colors. My first thought was there might be an open burning somewhere around the place. Besides, I was being informed that Sydney was having the same situation too. Guess that open burning was not a solid reason for the incident to be happened.

Although I don’t have any history on respiratory issue, I could hardly breath at a normal pulse. I felt suffocated sometimes and the small particles kept flying into my eyes which made me feeling more uncomfortable.

Below were some of the pics taken by my friends. There were the sandstorm scenes in Brisbane yesterday around 11.a.m (9a.m @Msia).

qpac

Brisbane River

 

qpac1

Brisbane City

 

qpac2 South Bank bus stations

qpac3

South Bank – “Eye on Queensland”

 

DSC01603 I took this pic. It was in UNI.

According to my local friend, she has seen this kind of incident for only 3 times in her life and the 2nd time she saw it was occurred 7 years ago. It is a rare occasion and because of the strong gust of wind and dry weather, it stir up the light sand from SA (Desert area) and blow it away to a widespread area.

xxxxxxxx

Since it is sand-related post, the below video shows a contestant doing some AWESOME, TOUCHING and CREATIVE artwork LIVE (Ukraine Talent Show). Definitely is a Must Watched video.

Stop the WAR!

Recently, I am very busy with my “not studies related” business and get effing tired at the end of each day.

奔波的日子又回来了。在忙碌的生活中微笑感觉是多么地好,因为。。。最后所得到的不是金钱而是教育、别人的微笑与满足感。感恩。

=D

Stay tune!

2

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker