I have been longing for my sem break holiday because I need a break from my studies. However, whenever I am waiting eagerly for an occasion to happen, I feel that the time is running freaking slow and the date that I am looking forward to seem far-fetched from today although there is only one more week left to freedom.
Seriously, I am darn broke now. I am unsure whether I could afford to pay my next month rental or not. My rental per month is around $758.30 = RM2274.90. Isn’t it freaking expansive if converted to Malaysia currency? I swear I wouldn’t study oversea if I weren’t get the scholarship. 感恩。
Guess that I have used up pretty much $$ on food. I seldom buy unnecessary stuffs but the most yan wang incident was I have to pay extra fees for my phone bill just because my account has no money, so they forfeited my bill. Haiz… A lesson to be learnt.
Recently, I am quite active in doing surveys. Well, the psychology department in my Uni always update their webpage with different surveys for participants to do. Normally, it is an hour survey where one can earn $10 by just clicking the mouse or spacebar on the computer. So, I guess I have earned $100 so far solely from doing the surveys. Not bad huh? There is an upcoming survey which require brain scanning and I am kinda scare now as they are going to apply dunno what gel on my head. Hopefully it doesn’t hurt =x
____________________________________
Today I have spent the whole day preparing for TzuChi teenager camp. It was a tiring job but I did enjoy my time discussing with my group mates and other seniors and friends.
Early in the morning, we went to the camp site which was located around 40 mins from the city. The place was kinda suburb but it was soooo peaceful and green.
Yea, the most exciting part was I got the chance to learn “video tapping”. Not with the small normal video cam but with the bigger version. It was so cool but sadly I don’t think I could handle it well for the first time. It was far far different from photographing as this time, things are captured were alive. You can’t make it static or erase things that are unwanted.
Have to follow my instinct this time and always.
This up coming teenagers camp consists of 60++ students which are far more people compared to last year. The camp site would be a farm which belongs to one of my seniors whereby participants are required to set up their tents on the grass.
I have been assigned to in charge in photographing and video tapping. I am actually kinda scared and no confidence in doing my job well. Just dunno why, but I will try my best of course. The 2 days 1 night camp might be my busiest days for the month where I need to keep taking either my hubby or video cam with me everywhere from days to nights and make sure there is no particular nice moments are being missed out. Solely thinking about it, feel kinda stressed though.
I can MUST know how to handle it, Peh =)
I guess this piece of land is where the tents would be set up
We were the last to leave the venue after my first video training.
Stuff everything in the small storage compartment. There were the expansive video cams and tripods.
I have to have faith in myself. Yea, I can do it! Next week’s camp I must enjoy to the max. After that, I would be crazier with myself as my beloved friends from Sydney and Melbourne will be coming to Queensland. We are going to the paradise of entertainment soon and I mean very soon. Aiyo, still have one more week to go LAR!
No comments:
Post a Comment