28 January 2010

Fraser’s Hill

Last Sat, I went to Fraser’s Hill with my family <3 We paid only RM30 per night as the apartment was owned by my mum’s company.

Along the winding road, we saw lots of monkeys. When we by passed them, they kept looking at us until we were gone out of sight. Damn cutey =D

I saw a look-like pro photographer taking his heavy cam & tripod walking up the hill. Until the next morning, he was almost reaching Fraser’s hill. No doubt that his passion of photographing had made him so determine on shooting.

IMG_2975

The temperature there has drastically increased compared to the first time I came with my friends. Guess that global warming is alarming. Save the world for yourself, loved ones & your future generation.

IMG_2982

Oops, the original photo has been deleted. This pic was posted in my photoblog.

IMG_3025

The sole grocery. Still remember last time my friend bought one litre of oil there.

IMG_2949

Mum, Dad & sis <3

IMG_3039 

Lots of veggiesssssss <3

IMG_2993

Trying my best to capture this little beeeeeee. Max zoom jor =’(

IMG_2840

I requested my dad to stop at KKB as I have seen ppl filling water there be4. So, we wanna try as well. It was amazing to see the water has no substance at all & tasteless like a normal drinking water. Hopefully it can cure many sickness :D :D :D

I truly enjoy the moment of spending time with my family <3 They are sooooo cute. Till ya.

2 comments:

Chee Seng said...

peh hwa...your siblings and you look so alike. I almost thought the brother of yours is actually you(boy version)... wakakaka... seems fun ...enjoy and happy cny in advance

WinnieWong said...

Mana ada my bro in this post? lolz.... Happy New Year to you too =D

eXTReMe Tracker