15 January 2010

KL Trip Day 2

Hi folks, I have decided to continue my blogging habit. I feeling really bu she de if I just isolated my own blog. So, here am I now ^^

 

Hmm… About KL Trip Day 2. IMG_1074

Early in the morning, everyone was making & dressing up nicely for the next outings. Even Francis has a few hairstylists to help on setting his hair.

IMG_2152 Us before leaving the house

We went to Village Park Restaurant to have our breakfast. I brought them there because heard that the nasi lemak there was really famous & delicious. The bad things were limited parking lot & ayam rendang sudah habis. We ate ayam goreng anyway. What I can say was really delicious oh.

2

Village Park Restaurant

5, Jalan SS21/37,
Damansara Utama,
47400 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.

 

After that, we headed to Sunway Pyramid.

 

It was my friends’ shopping time. We had our dessert time in Honeymoon.1

IMG_1090

Silly Twin sis

IMG_1094

Night time it was our clubbing time. 4 out of 7 ppl were their 1st time of going to club. IMG_1152

Lian Lian was wearing my dress. Sooo pretty she was =D IMG_1169 IMG_1172

The gals took off their high heels & walked around SP.

IMG_1176

The above pic had a funny story. I kept asking them to retake the pic. Mana tau, suddenly the lift opened & there were at least 6 or 7 ppl in the lift seeing us camwhoring with the SHOES. Damn memalukan xD

At night, we went for a short swim =) IMG_1186  I do cherish every moment with my silly friends. Thanks guys.

The next day, I will bring u back to the nature.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker