17 January 2010

Sharing from Peh

Huh, I don’t know why the internet line is getting slower & slower day by day. Guess that it is either wanna test my patience or else does not want me to use the comp at all. Anyway, I don’t mind at all.

Hmmm…

I would like to share bits of my thoughts after coming back from Tzu Chi World Camp in HuaLian, Taiwan last week. I started to know bits of Tzu Chi a few years ago through friends & media but only started to become a volunteer a year ago in Australia due to a strange bond via Facebook. At first, my impression towards this organization was just about another volunteering body. However, when I involved myself more in this body, I found there were lots of new things that I really don’t know.

After the camp, I couldn’t say I am really know everything about this society as I am still learning about it. Most of the knowledge have to experience by oneself through reality circumstances. Besides, I am really amazed on how intelligent & wonderful Master Cheng Yen is. Each decision, options, building has its own unique identity & wise plan ahead.

There are too many things that I wanna share but suddenly my brain has stuck due to exhaustion.

Every day I tried to sleep before 11p.m and normally wake up at 5a.m. Sometimes, my phone’s alarm clock is not powerful enough to wake me up compared with a knocking sound of a normal wooden stick. At first, I feel really weird of waking up early at home, but now, I feel really great especially having the cool breeze blowing towards me. CNY coming loooo.. Luckily my grandpa wakes earlier than me, so everyday I would greet him and seeing him smile makes my day. Slowly, this habit has become a part of me.

Thinking back why I used to sleep late last time. I guess when it comes to 11pm, my body actually is tired but my mind keeps forcing my 5 senses to function until I really don’t have energy to move or nothing else to do anymore, I only went to bed. It was a wasteful of time actually when you think again.

There’s no exact definition about what’s life, what’s the purpose of living in this earth, etc? Human sometimes are greedy and wanna do everything at one time, but there is always a limit for us. What I can think of is by improving myself rather than changing others is more essential. Seriously, I do admit that I have many flaws in myself. Yet, no one is perfect right? Sometimes, these obstacles make me become a “bad girl” & it would create more misunderstanding between me with family & friends. I do believe this quote “人要先点亮自己的心灯,才能引发别人的心灯。” (Only by first lighting up our heart can we inspire others to do the same.) I am trying my best to be a better myself by starting showing good habits at home. I really hope that I can make it to the point. Consistency & determination are crucial.

Previously, my sister told me that I always feel shy when talking to strangers. I have no idea why, & this eventually would lead to my cacat spoken languages as my confidence level has deteriorated. huhu… I also don’t know why as my heartbeat would increase tremendously when speaking to someone that I rarely know. Guess that I have to buck up my soft skill.

Erm… my mind can’t think anymore as I am not feeling well & got to sleep soon. Sometimes, actions are better than words. See pics first bah =D

IMG_1964 Team 24 for the 国际慈济 交流会

IMG_1976

IMG_1980

Everyone was walking towards the bus stop uniformly

IMG_2004

Team 16. 慈济干训营 2009

IMG_1986

Besides, I would like to thanks to Patrick senior, Alice senior, Wayne, Nick, Sarah, Selena, Xiang Ya & lots more new friends for being a great tour guide & helper to me. 感恩。 Let’s work hard together in this 2010 year =)

 

IMG_1702 Selena, Wai Yin, Hui Lian & me

IMG_2045 Selena’s friends & us

22256_1299715486521_1039424725_944675_74102_nSarah & her dad & mum plus my sis & me

IMG_2169

Having a delicious dinner with Sarah & her family

 IMG_2152

Wayne & Xiang Ya with us at 九分。

IMG_2294

Alice senior, Andy senior, Patrick’s mum & me at  溪头。

IMG_2363 A group pic before I leaving for Taipei 

 

p/s: In this new year 2010, I would like to thanks to all my beloved family members, relatives & friends for being supportive throughout my grow up journey & would like to apology for any misunderstanding, misbehave of me in the past.

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker