30 September 2010

Like a storm

IMG_5543

Thought that I could sleep early everyday,

thought that I could start study during holiday,

thought that I would have plans for holiday,

but everything ended as ashes.

 

Since I came to Australia, I have lost my habit of organizing stuffs.

Perhaps it’s hard to get all Yes as everyone’s interest and motives are different.

I do miss the time I use to organize parties, gatherings, meaningful outings, events, etc

But we can’t always look backwards.

It’s good to reminisce the past, to make the past as a pointer,

but it’s bad to compare.

To compare the good and bad between the present and the past.

To compare how you used to be a successful person in the past,

what about the present?

 

I did the exact wrongdoings last year and now, I realized how important to live at the moment.

There’s no point to cry over the spill milk,

there’s no point keep on stressing how glory you were in the past,

for the time being, the present,

what matters is how you deal with the society, the community, and yourself, at the present.

Academic excellent so what?

Co-curriculum activities are many till can’t be remembered. So?

Can’t fix in more details in the resume. So?

Can’t find your dream job. So?

 

What’s the different between a cleaner and a CEO?

Who is richer? Who is happier? Who is smarter?

Human is just human. Greed is always existing.

No matter what statues you are, how sweet your mouth is,

ask yourself, the inner you,

what makes you happy? Are you satisfy with your current life? Are you greedy? Are you making your life miserable? Are you being yourself or just faking? Are you ………

Some people like to avoid the problems, some people ignore as like they are transparent, some people are not confident enough and some people like to use anger to express themselves, which catergory are you?

 

Everyone knows that life is unfair,

but does that mean we have to give up on everything?

Does that mean we have to follow the fate?

What if we do the contrary?

What if we fight for what we want?

 

Life is fragile,

what can I say more?

don’t take for granted either.

The only piece of love I really treasured is my family and close friends.

I love you all. I miss you all. I appreciate you all.

Thanks for being part of my life.

 

this song keeps on repeating over and over in my head

Gosh, I shouldn’t sleep that late. It makes me moody easily and wrote a piece of crap. Have a great night peeps :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is great to have self reflection... just to know how far we have been walking and struggling on. Life is full of events... just like a song.. with high notes and low notes thats make a different and create into a beautiful song. Keep inside our heart... kind in words and thoughts and see the beauty of it and be happy. It will be alright and we are here with you.

eXTReMe Tracker