Undeniably, blogging has become part of my life since 3 years ago. Till now, although somehow I have changed my style of blogging, but the contents are still more or less about my personal life/experiences/passion/habits. Now, it’s almost the end of 2010, I will continue blogging with more inputs about my future dream job. I just can’t wait to happen it now.
Yes, I get emo easily, I can be blur when I want to, but I’m not dumb. Sometimes, it’s hard to express something you really wanna say/tell, the best solution is to hide it and let oneself to have the burden rather than involving others. Somehow, I get used to it since 3 years ago. Now, I am more than a happy person, thanks godness to all my crazy friends around :)
promised myself to sleep early and eat accordingly! and and Study harder!
I need a guy soloist, anyone interested? xD
alright, good night ^^ tomorrow will be a good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment