22 September 2010

This is Life

This post basically just a rambling post.

First of all, Happy Mooncake Festival to all folks. I am really glad to have the chance to eat “冰皮”mooncakes. Right after my dinner, I started to print some materials needed for a camp. Till now, I only finish approx 40 pages >< The printer is running freaking slow due to the thickness of the papers.

At the same time, I spent almost the whole night doing some pics editing. Still have tons to go. Thinking of blogging some tourist spot post at first but ended up blogging rambling stuffs. Once pics are ready, will be posting up soon :)

LIFE without U is incomplete

Just now, while editing some of the pics. It gave me some inspiration and it made me think quite alot too (the past). What can I say is “緣”makes everything impossible become possible. I have no regret at all of choosing Brisbane as my first choice. Freaking like the environment here compared to other cities (ignoring the hot weather). Because of yuan, I joined TzuChi. Because of yuan, I knew quite a few buddies who always making me laugh die or love die. Because of yuan (summing all up), it made me who am I today.

Throughout this year, I couldn’t think of any matter/incident that have made me angry. Everything went smoothly and my life seem happier than last year. This might because I have let go everything that I shouldn’t hold on. Taking easy in everything that I do and I think. The result was super amazing. I got good result in academic, my social life seem expanded, my communication skill has improved, my karma has increased, unfinished outdoor activities are lining up. Eh, didn’t mean to boast about myself =.=

A few of my friends asked me why am I always seem so happy, no worries eventhough during exam period. Frankly speaking, sometimes I might feel stress if I haven’t done my tasks. But overall, I would love to choose to be happy rather than showing sad face, because this is LIFE. It’s short, you know I know right, there’s no time to do much complaints. Yes, easier said than done, but once ur “heart” told yourself to give & take, live happily, your mind will coordinate and yeaaa, you can live a better life naturally, not forcing k.

Haha, talked too much crap d. Should I continue watching Mystery Love? It is scary when they are discussing the murderer case, really hope someone could watch with me :x

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker