27 December 2010

Meaningful Christmas

Hellloo everyone, thanks for your concern. I will reply your lovely comments one by one after my busy week has ended. So far, I am fine, fever has gone but I have the feeling of losing my voice soon.

Also, I never expect that I would visit Hualien TzuChi Hospital once I reached there. However, I was really touched when some of the TzuChi friends including people that I rarely know asked about my condition. Tq :)

I had an enjoyable moment working with a group of cheerful TzuChi friends although yesterday I almost wanna breakdown because of the error I have made for the video. It was really tedious and time consuming. However, the laughter of everyone has made my day :)



Besides, I am happy that I could attend most of the interesting lessons this year as I was fishing last year and was quite regretted to miss them out.

We were facing the comp almost the whole day ><

Oh and yea, I am happy to meet quite a lot of new and old friends from Oz, Msia, US, etc. Felt so cozy and somehow I would smile unintentionally :D

Alright, back to video editing ^^

No comments:

eXTReMe Tracker