02 January 2011

uncertain journey

Can't believe now is the 2nd day of 2011. Time flies and I started to feel homesick. I miss my parents and siblings so much. Things have changed, so do everyone. But my heart would never change although it has been covered with warm wishes and helpful hands. I appreciate everything that happen throughout my life. For me, it's a blessing and it is a great opportunity for me to grow and to know more about myself.

Recently, I don't really get enough of sleep and is still coughing non-stop. Sometimes, when you wanna speak out, you heart tell you not to do so. Sometimes, when you need to tell somebody something, your instinct tell you it might be a terrible move to do so. So, in the end, I retreated slowly and slowly, creep in this petty pace. I just have no gut to do it.

I hope i could recover well now :) throat, don't kill me slowly pls

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Take k okay?
miss u~

Michael Ch'ng said...

take care.. Everything will be alright..

WinnieWong said...

Yvonne- miss u too :)

Michael- Thx :)

eXTReMe Tracker