A quick post about Taiwan.
One of the night market in Taipei
Thought of having a lonely 21st birthday but turned out to be wrong. Thanks friends :) So sorry that I didn’t manage to receive Lian’s call as my phone died. Awwwwwww. Happy belated birthday to my sweetie as well :)
Recently like my pic to be B&W :) @JiuFen Lao Jie
I actually bought one “tao de” with 6 holes @ YingGe lao jie. It’s something like a flute. kinda amazing that it could still be played with different shapes of these.
@Gold Ecological Park near JiuFen lao jie. Just take a bus from JiuFen lao jie up to this place.
The heaviest gold in the world? Whoever can lift this up would be yours. Wanna have a try?
A musical instrument that produced creepy music >< It’s quite amazing though.
I want the teddy bear!!!
What attracted me the most was the abandoned building at the highest ground. Would like to have a look if there is a chance, but obviously i would scare. lol
That’s all for now. If you go to JiuFen, don’t forget to try their yu yuan, bird eggs, some kiuh-muih which actually quite delicious to be eaten. It was hell crowded on the day I went. Try going during off peak period (not end of the year pls). Just a small tip I have.
Have a nice day ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment