Though I am quite tired now, but my mind is running fast like water especially when I am listening to some soft music. I quite like the tranquility and quiet night where everyone has gone to sleep but I am still lay awake. While I was on my way back from KL, I kept thinking what would be my life look like few years ahead which I totally have no clue at the moment.
Recently, quite a lot of my friends are getting into relationship, engaged or married which is kinda surprise to me. Perhaps, I should just admit that I am one year older now and am not a teen anymore. It’s a normal scene i guess when it comes to a certain stage/age.
Self-denial I could say where most of the teenagers like to commit into this kind of situation. I don’t wish to be one of them. I would like to be the girl who likes to go everywhere she wants, eating ice-cream in the snow, telling lame jokes with friends and of course being simple and yet simple.
What do I want is a question that I always ask myself. Buying more clothes, getting good grades, eating whatever I want do not really satisfy me. But having the chances to hang out with family and good friends are an incredible experience for me. I laughed heartily and did enjoy myself for these few days which was a good form of exercise as well. THanks for being there when I need all of you. Still, I do wish my bestie/dear sis will
be there to hear my stories and share thoughts together.
Aha, gonna brush up my guitar skill :D
gonna go. tata
No comments:
Post a Comment