I dearly miss Milo and Tiger They have been my best friends when I was doing my internship in Taiwan.
Few days ago, I went to a Buddhist place and the person in charge there actually rear a few pets which included a special dog. I was not good in recognizing what type of dog was it. It was a big dog I could say. A quiet one, a gentle one too. Instantly, I have fallen in love with it. I kept on “pat pat” its head and awww. I love it so much. I want it to be my pet badly which is quite impossible I know. *talking to myself*
Hopefully this year I could take more pictures with my basic camera
p/s: Sometimes it is awful when you are trying to refrain yourself from typing things that you shouldn’t be typing/expressing. Can I have someone trusted to talk to? My dearly friend is busying with her relationship stuff. My other friends are busying with their studies. Besides, I really don’t wish to burden anyone including my family. Anyhow, whoash, time flies. gonna go now
No comments:
Post a Comment