10 February 2011

what's now

okay, tell me a reason why I am blogging now. Guess that it's boredom having on my way. Kinda sucks when realizing I am actually wasting my own time doing nothing. hope that I could find something useful to do to kill my time in Malaysia. Part of me actually yearning to go back to Australia, but part of me wanting to stay in Msia to have some fun I guess. But I am not happy with sitting on my bed and facing the comp for all day. quite mao i know.

Recently, I am thinking about how to earn money. It sounds cheapo, but yea, I am dead serious about it. There are so many issues that needed money to solve the problem. But of course not on feelings matter. Sometimes, I just hope that I could have money tree planted in my house. When I need it, what I need to do is just pluck the money from the tree. How easy is that? Seriously I need a laptop to survive in Oz but I don't feel good to use my parents' money to buy one as they have already bought one for me but it was not functioning now :( I need a better camera with video functionality but I am damn broke with that. So, that's the end of the story for the time being. I would still stuck with the old one. Being able to send someone to study overseas is not that easy at all. We are as in my family is not that rich, but obviously we want our loves ones to expose something different in their life. Money is not everything, no?

okay, should try to spend some time cleaning up my house and packing my luggages. There are actually many things needed to be done before I leave. move your butt off the bed! k, just a rambling thoughts. bai.

1 comment:

恺歆 said...

Just feel exactly the same like you my dear^^

It's time to move the butt off the bed and move the eye from the laktop~~

Happy new year Peh Hwa.

eXTReMe Tracker